Keep yourself informed!
Dec 5th, 2015, 7:25 pm
Congratulations on your new promotional title, WordDiva! I'm a bit beyond fashionably late, but I blame the 1,789 apps on my devices and stacks of unfinished reviews for my punctuality issues. You certainly have your work cut out for you in one incredibly busy forum; however, it's a labor of love and we can't get enough of it all. Right? Right! Good luck, and my best wishes in your future endeavors! Now, where did I put my library card??

ImageImageImage
Dec 5th, 2015, 7:25 pm
Dec 5th, 2015, 8:16 pm
Aww! Thank you Shardz for the such a lovely message, goodness in midst of so many apps & reviews appreciate you taking the time to do that... :D I love reading that's how I ended up here in the first place...it's been quite a ride since! Do drop in when you locate your missing Library card, you will be most welcome always :wink: :wave:

Shardz wrote:Congratulations on your new promotional title, WordDiva! I'm a bit beyond fashionably late, but I blame the 1,789 apps on my devices and stacks of unfinished reviews for my punctuality issues. You certainly have your work cut out for you in one incredibly busy forum; however, it's a labor of love and we can't get enough of it all. Right? Right! Good luck, and my best wishes in your future endeavors! Now, where did I put my library card??
Dec 5th, 2015, 8:16 pm