Keep yourself informed!
Dec 24th, 2015, 1:24 pm
メリークリスマス!

Merry Christmas everyone today it's official Christmas Eve in Sweden and in us and UK and I beehive in more countries it's tomorrow?

We at mobilism wishes you marry Christmas メリークリスマス!

What do you hope you'll get for Christmas present?

I know mine it'll be a new phone can you guess which :)?
Dec 24th, 2015, 1:24 pm

Welcome to the world Nihon Jr 2016-10-15 08.39pm <3

Currently a bit of here. Sorry
Dec 24th, 2015, 1:52 pm
(GL)Nihon wrote:

I can guess the OS - Android of course :D :D Merry Christmas Nihon & Merry Christmas to all the Mobilism community.

Dec 24th, 2015, 1:52 pm
Dec 24th, 2015, 3:12 pm
PinkWorld wrote:
(GL)Nihon wrote:

I can guess the OS - Android of course :D :D Merry Christmas Nihon & Merry Christmas to all the Mobilism community.

Yes today is the day I Switch back to android after some months on iOS I still don't find everything that easy and their is is hard you can't swipe away notification you must swipe and press x of you want Yupp close individual notifications which is kart
Hard the os is bad and touch isn't always response correctly and root is not available and downgrade is only possible until a certain time and popup about upgrade congress once on a day which is rather annoying no ios isn't my thing its a fuck you we don't care about your voice of os and their stupid limit on download on app store is 100mb I think else you must use Wi-Fi no this is just shit phone over all I'm glad I'll be going back to android and to even get music on your phone you must use iTunes which isn't reliable at all is shit

Over all from 1-10 I give this peace of shit 0 Due to their restrictions and bs
Dec 24th, 2015, 3:12 pm

Welcome to the world Nihon Jr 2016-10-15 08.39pm <3

Currently a bit of here. Sorry
Jan 22nd, 2016, 3:59 am
(GL)Nihon,

Belated Merry Christmas to you. I am just starting to look around at mobilism and just saw this. Sorry!

How about Happy Valentines Day a bit early.

darco1842
Jan 22nd, 2016, 3:59 am