Keep yourself informed!
Aug 19th, 2023, 12:36 am
Shykat wrote:Hi, I have an issue that just started tonight. I'm using Firefox as my browser. I have received emails with topic reply notifications and have been able to click on the link where it takes me to the book and I'm able to download it. The issue is where I use search on an author, find a book that I want, click the blue arrow to download it and, after a bit of a wait, in the square where you type your id and password, I get the following message:

Firefox Can’t Open This Page

To protect your security, dl.mobilism.org will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window.

Help! What do I need to do?

Thank you.

Are you on mobilism.org or mobilism.me? Make sure you're on mobilism.org.
Aug 19th, 2023, 12:36 am
Aug 19th, 2023, 8:53 am
As a newby to this I have noticed on some of the app descriptions it says in bold letters.
"This app has credit advertisements"

What does that mean?
Aug 19th, 2023, 8:53 am
Aug 19th, 2023, 8:57 am
Jimking wrote:
Crashtestskully wrote:So much information! I using an iPhone I do not have an android? Do I need to just download chrome?

Mobilism app is for Android only, because iOS doesn't allow 3rd party apps.
Mobilism premium account/downloader works with any browser (pc or cellphone)

I didn't know that. Thank you for telling me. :)
Aug 19th, 2023, 8:57 am
Aug 19th, 2023, 6:10 pm
Selgovae wrote:As a newby to this I have noticed on some of the app descriptions it says in bold letters.

What does that mean?

Ad's field is part of our template to inform the users about the ads or not presented in the app.
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=399&t=389017
Lately many coders in order to protect their work and to advertise their Telegram Channels, have put a kind of popup toast msg or "banner" at the first run or into the settings of the app with these links.
This kind of ads are called "credit advertisements".
In any case:
- telegram credit ads are allowed as long as it is mentioned in the advertisement field
- website credit ads are not allowed
Aug 19th, 2023, 6:10 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Aug 19th, 2023, 10:10 pm
Jimking wrote:
Selgovae wrote:As a newby to this I have noticed on some of the app descriptions it says in bold letters.

What does that mean?

Ad's field is part of our template to inform the users about the ads or not presented in the app.
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=399&t=389017
Lately many coders in order to protect their work and to advertise their Telegram Channels, have put a kind of popup toast msg or "banner" at the first run or into the settings of the app with these links.
This kind of ads are called "credit advertisements".
In any case:
- telegram credit ads are allowed as long as it is mentioned in the advertisement field
- website credit ads are not allowed

Thanks for answering me. Now I recall seeing these when I opened an app that was modded by Mixroot. It was asking me if I wanted to join his Telegram channel.
Makes total sense now. :lol: :D
Aug 19th, 2023, 10:10 pm
Aug 19th, 2023, 11:36 pm
Selgovae wrote:Thanks for answering me. Now I recall seeing these when I opened an app that was modded by Mixroot. It was asking me if I wanted to join his Telegram channel.
Makes total sense now. :lol: :D

Remember though that credits ads should not be excessive making the app hard to use or should not force users to visit TG channels in order to download.
If you notice an app/game like this, please report the topic.
Aug 19th, 2023, 11:36 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Sep 12th, 2023, 9:36 pm
Hello, I purchased Premium Lifetime membership 10 yeara ago, and today I noticed that it says that my subscription expired. Is there a limit on the number of years for the lifetime subscription (ie 10 years?).
Sep 12th, 2023, 9:36 pm

Androdified
Oct 22nd, 2023, 9:20 am
"Upgraded to 1 Year Premium & VIP for life around 3:51am this morning. How long does it usually take until it goes into effect? "
Oct 22nd, 2023, 9:20 am
Oct 23rd, 2023, 9:22 pm
ot16861686 wrote:"Upgraded to 1 Year Premium & VIP for life around 3:51am this morning. How long does it usually take until it goes into effect? "

Premium Downloader subscriptions are applied automatically and immediately, so you can already use the Premium Downloader. However, forum benefits (VIP, WRZ$, etc.) have to be applied manually (by Disk4mat), so it takes a bit of time until you'll see them on your account. You will receive a PM once they have been applied. Disk4mat will check yours asap.
Oct 23rd, 2023, 9:22 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Oct 23rd, 2023, 9:56 pm
lemel wrote:Hello, I purchased Premium Lifetime membership 10 yeara ago, and today I noticed that it says that my subscription expired. Is there a limit on the number of years for the lifetime subscription (ie 10 years?).

Do you have a username other than Lemel in the Premium system? Please PM me what it is, I can't seem to find your account.
Oct 23rd, 2023, 9:56 pm
Nov 3rd, 2023, 5:35 am
Having issues with books, I keep getting that I am not authorized to read this forum, ideas?
Nov 3rd, 2023, 5:35 am
Nov 3rd, 2023, 12:07 pm
Tonyeo wrote:Having issues with books, I keep getting that I am not authorized to read this forum, ideas?

Hello Tonyeo. What do you mean by saying "read this forum" . Good you please give us more details about your issue?
Nov 3rd, 2023, 12:07 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Nov 4th, 2023, 6:46 am
Whenever I click on any book subject for example Romance it takes to me to a page that says
You are not authorised to read this forum. The topic may have been deleted or moved. If you reached this site via google or another search engine use forum search instead.
If I click on top books or even reviews I get the exact same message.
Nov 4th, 2023, 6:46 am
Nov 4th, 2023, 2:38 pm
Tonyeo wrote:Whenever I click on any book subject for example Romance it takes to me to a page that says
You are not authorised to read this forum. The topic may have been deleted or moved. If you reached this site via google or another search engine use forum search instead.
If I click on top books or even reviews I get the exact same message.

You may have hidden the eBooks forum at some point in the past or perhaps inadvertently, check the 'Board Preferences' in your User Control Panel and follow these steps: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=548824#548824
Nov 4th, 2023, 2:38 pm

Nov 4th, 2023, 4:49 pm
That seems to be what it was, Thanks for your help
Nov 4th, 2023, 4:49 pm