Keep yourself informed!
May 3rd, 2016, 3:41 pm
Maveth wrote:Hm. That explains the lack of view count updates. Ideas on when that will all be fixed? I had noticed and was wondering, which is why I actually started looking around instead of harassing moderators (for a change). :)

That's what I was doing too. I assume the view count affects the Top Releases lists that have disappeared too. (I miss that)
May 3rd, 2016, 3:41 pm
May 7th, 2016, 4:37 am
"Mark forums read" not working
May 7th, 2016, 4:37 am
May 7th, 2016, 1:43 pm
nice...a little bit responsive than the last one...
May 7th, 2016, 1:43 pm
Jul 18th, 2016, 9:57 pm
It's been a couple months since the last time someone mentioned this, but is there an ETA for when Admins will be reactivating "View Count" options?
Jul 18th, 2016, 9:57 pm
Aug 25th, 2016, 2:42 am
So I am not sure if this is the correct place for this question but here goes. The last week or 2 maybe longer, I no longer get any book covers loaded only a placed holder.
Avatars are there, animated or not, but no actual covers or the arrow for the premium download.
Another question is why mobilism.me is the web address, but all like are still in mobilism.org and you have to change the .org to .me?
Any help out there or suggestions.
I have logged out, logged in, cleared my history, cleared my cookies and still the issues exist.
Thanks, in advance

merry60 wrote:Fixed :)
Aug 25th, 2016, 2:42 am
Sep 10th, 2016, 2:45 am
Hi I have the same issue as SproutNYC - for several weeks now I haven't seen the book cover images or the arrows for the premium download. Hadn't worried too much as I could still use the downloads by clicking on the placeholders but another issue cropped up which I traced to a Firefox setting and fixed - but the original images problem is still there across all my browsers - Firefox, Edge and Chrome. I, too, cleared all my browser caches and cookies, logged out, logged in, cleared my history etc. I also tried to put mobilism as an exception on the firewall etc. but the problem persists.

If you could help, I'd appreciate it!

ETA 24 Sept 16: Fixed! Found a hidden system file on the PC that had set various mobilism.org urls to their DNS. Don't know how that happenned and don't know why undoing fixed it but all is now working well.

Many thanks, Merry60 for the help!

Great site, great people.
Sep 10th, 2016, 2:45 am