Keep yourself informed!
Jul 20th, 2011, 8:10 am
Well I get them too but I just close it and do a boot scan every once in a while to keep the computer safe
Jul 20th, 2011, 8:10 am

MOBILISM.ORG
Jul 20th, 2011, 7:02 pm
tito717pr wrote:Well I get them too but I just close it and do a boot scan every once in a while to keep the computer safe

That's just it, I never had these full-page ads until the site went down last week. From the time I registered with the site until the time it went down, I only had the in-page ads that were non-intrusive.

As well, I receive the full-page ads on every single page that I load. My understanding is that these ads were changed (from full-page to in-page) and that they should only appear the first time you visit the page for that day. Instead these ads appear even if I refresh my current page.

Is that normal behaviour?
Jul 20th, 2011, 7:02 pm
Dec 12th, 2011, 12:13 am
I'm on ipad 2. When I use Safari it's fine but on Dolphin, the ads pop up every page I load. Anyone using Dolphin with a solution?
Dec 12th, 2011, 12:13 am
Dec 17th, 2011, 3:02 am
I just signed up today and I get a full page ad in front of every page of the site -- every time I move! Safari 5.0.2 OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.5. How do I get rid of these?
Dec 17th, 2011, 3:02 am
Feb 21st, 2012, 6:26 pm
I'm using Chrome and get them all the time, every change of page. It's impossible to use this site on the iPhone- the popup ad appearing all the time--ironic, considering what the site's about...

Yes, sorry, I know, my first post and it's a complaint...
Feb 21st, 2012, 6:26 pm
Mar 20th, 2012, 8:24 pm
I also use Chrome and have noticed the full page Ads appear on every page I view - this didn't happen before, it's something that has begun in the last month or so. Please advise if there is a "fix", this is extremely annoying.
Mar 20th, 2012, 8:24 pm
Mar 21st, 2012, 2:58 pm
I figured it out. Turn off Javascript while using this site. That will stop the buggy script from running altogether. If the site admin debugs the script so the ads appear only once a day as intended, maybe I will stop turning off Javascript to come here.
Mar 21st, 2012, 2:58 pm
Mar 22nd, 2012, 9:12 am
I'm a fairly new user, only a few weeks, but the full page pop-up ads only started for me today.
I understand that the site needs revenue and I can wait 8 seconds every time I load a page if that's what it takes, but there are no actual ads, just a blankish page - and the proofreader in me doesn't like to see "Ads sponser" when it should obviously be "sponsor".

Thank you - carry on about your business.
Mar 22nd, 2012, 9:12 am
Mar 22nd, 2012, 9:08 pm
Actually, if it was just one full page ad on the first page and not every page, I wouldn't shut off my Javascript. But full page ads on every page that appear as I am just beginning to see the page I requested is just too much.
Mar 22nd, 2012, 9:08 pm
Mar 26th, 2012, 3:50 pm
I've just had these appear in the past four or five days.

I've just come over to have a look around during my break at work (my own business I hasten to add!!), and I've got not one, but TWO full page ads of naked women!!!!!!

Come on guys - is there seriously a desperate need to have this type of ad coming up on the site at all, let alone popping up when you least expect it?
Mar 26th, 2012, 3:50 pm

Re-ups only if both links are dead please
Apr 8th, 2012, 8:05 pm
Is there a reason for this full page ad appearing THREE times when I click my saved link to come here? This is beyond silly.

And before anyone asks - yes, I've tried virtually all the steps suggested in here.
Apr 8th, 2012, 8:05 pm

Re-ups only if both links are dead please
Apr 28th, 2012, 4:18 pm
I am seeing the slow death of this site due to the amount of pop-up ads, while i understand the need for advertisement, the ads that pop up with audio are going to drive traffic away... I got a pop-up ad three times with viewing just one thread...
Apr 28th, 2012, 4:18 pm
Apr 30th, 2012, 4:26 pm
F2504x4 wrote:I am seeing the slow death of this site due to the amount of pop-up ads, while i understand the need for advertisement, the ads that pop up with audio are going to drive traffic away... I got a pop-up ad three times with viewing just one thread...

Bump for a answer to this...
Apr 30th, 2012, 4:26 pm
May 2nd, 2012, 7:34 am
F2504x4 wrote:I am seeing the slow death of this site due to the amount of pop-up ads, while i understand the need for advertisement, the ads that pop up with audio are going to drive traffic away... I got a pop-up ad three times with viewing just one thread...

It's all about choices: a slow death for some because of a lack to look around and read the treats mentioning solutions for the pop-up problem, or a quick dead for everyone because no more advertisements.

PC Freeware? We care!: Freeware Essentials - Freeware games
May 2nd, 2012, 7:34 am