Keep yourself informed!
Apr 20th, 2011, 7:53 pm
Following the disrespect and hostility shown to our guys by the ipmart mods and admins, we're deciding to boycott their site and put an end to this treatment. Notion has already been permanently banned, at first for posting a religious joke app, and afterwards for speaking out against his treatment. Others have received warnings for asking their work not to be copied.

Although all releases posted on ipmart come from Mobilism and exist on Mobilism, far from all releases we have here can be found on Ipmart. Now however even the people who post their releases on ipmart as well have agreed to put an end to this.

The following releasers have agreed to, as of now, fully stop releasing on ipmart:
1. Perfect Droid
2. Notion
3. Infinitely
4. Diablex
5. Jimking
6. SuRViVe
7. opsss (daterminator)
8. sadil_jamal
9. heartbreaker
Apr 20th, 2011, 7:53 pm
Apr 20th, 2011, 8:30 pm
Well not a releaser over there, but I will not ever post a release there.
That's just ridiculous, everyone has a right to a free religion, and should not be judged by it.
Apr 20th, 2011, 8:30 pm

SUPPORT THE FILM INDUSTRY. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Apr 21st, 2011, 1:22 pm
well i always get warning from the moderator of ipmart regarding host link and even got banned after posting of EA sports game :)
Apr 21st, 2011, 1:22 pm
Apr 21st, 2011, 7:06 pm
I was banned too on ipmart.com.So you can add me to the list :) On the other hand i was super mod on ipmart.es and people are very nice and treatment always was good to me from all staff.Not all ipmart forums are the same,but ipmart.com staff is rude.
Apr 21st, 2011, 7:06 pm
Apr 21st, 2011, 7:45 pm
if everyone stop posting i will also stop posting thanks
Apr 21st, 2011, 7:45 pm
Apr 21st, 2011, 8:00 pm
It's nice to see everyone come together and stick together on this. :)
Apr 21st, 2011, 8:00 pm

You're nothing but a name, on the bullet that I aim
-Market Militia- on IRC irc.abjects.net #marketmilitia
Apr 22nd, 2011, 2:56 am
Hmm...should I spam that site? :D
Apr 22nd, 2011, 2:56 am

!~! Retired !~!
MOBILISM.ORG
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT. ◄
Apr 22nd, 2011, 3:25 am
If you wanna get banned go for it. Lol.
Apr 22nd, 2011, 3:25 am

SUPPORT THE FILM INDUSTRY. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Apr 22nd, 2011, 3:40 am
Ah now I understand what happened
Oh the dramas....life isn't easy being green......or red
Nice to see peeps sticking up for a good ethics
Apr 22nd, 2011, 3:40 am
Apr 22nd, 2011, 5:44 am
me too
Apr 22nd, 2011, 5:44 am
May 1st, 2011, 4:59 pm
Where there is unity there is always victory :)
May 1st, 2011, 4:59 pm

- Support developers!
- Enjoy Mobilism!
May 4th, 2011, 1:54 am
I won't be boycotting them. I give them props for standing up and doing the right thing.
I don’t understand how this site will ban people for making offensive comments about a religion but reward people for posting apps dedicated to it.
Look at the ratings of that app on this site, I’m not the only one that feels this way.

edit:
Others have received warnings for asking their work not to be copied.

Are you referring to the programs they have copied or cracked of others work?
One more thing that seems to be hypocritical.
What happened to this site rewarding people for mirrors?
May 4th, 2011, 1:54 am
May 6th, 2011, 5:38 am
WOW! Im so sick of this dumb childish shit about this religious crap. People need to get over it, if someone is going to complain about a "Joke" religious app that its offensive than you need to not be a hypocrite yourself and go stand in front of all music stores, tv networks, and anything else that you find offensive and complain to them as well. It's called Freedom of Speech! Which apparently does not mean anything to you. If you do not like the app IGNORE IT, DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT, DO NOT install it, simple as that, why make a big deal over nothing? I am glad i posted it, this scene needed some excitement. Gottfrid Svartholm and Fredrik Neij has my respect 100% and always will for what they have stood up for. Rewarding people for mirrors, none of the Releaser's or Coders like it and really it should not be rewarded to begin with. If all the links on the OP is dead and someone ask for mirror's and the OP does not respond than yes, anyone can post more links, other wise there is no point for anyone to post additional links when we provide 3 to 4 as it is.
May 6th, 2011, 5:38 am

You're nothing but a name, on the bullet that I aim
-Market Militia- on IRC irc.abjects.net #marketmilitia
May 8th, 2011, 11:54 am
ok I am removing my name because mod jimking deleting my thread without notify me..
like today he deleted my thread name Pinball HD v1.0_1746 For All Device By
Djeman . previously he deleted some of my thread (none of them are repost) . sorry to all for removing my name... thousend of thread here reposted he never delete them but he have problem with me because I forget to give him credit in MobilePhoneTalk.com .
May 8th, 2011, 11:54 am