Keep yourself informed!
Jun 21st, 2017, 10:42 pm
Mobilism Easy Poster beta 1.0.3

We have created a Windows (7+) application to assist our members with releasing most books, magazines, and audiobooks.

It offers features in addition to those provided by our current templates:

- Error checking for many common errors that we find in releases
- Built-in advanced search function to help identify potential duplicates
- Automatic entry of file formats to the subject line
- One-click wizard for reformatting subject and title lines
- Easy access to place content after the images for multi-book topics, or topics where it's appropriate to split overviews
- Save your drafts in a standard text file

The application itself is under 60KB in size, and is portable! That means there is no need to install it on your computer. You download the file, unzip the folder, and double-click. Couldn't be more simple! Download the app:

Image Image

Please contact BunnyLips (the developer of Easy Poster) for any support that you may need, including bug reports, comments, and practical suggestions. Do point your browser to youtube now and see Easy Poster in action.

VIDEOS
For best viewing, use HQ mode on Youtube!

Overview
Title Wizard
Create your topic

Download the Overview video
Zippyshare
Filescdn

BunnyLips UPDATE: 1.03 increases the limit for text after the images.

FOR MAC USERS .. GREAT NEWS courtesy of richorlin
You can run Easy Poster under MacOS by using a free open-source program called Wineskin.
It’s a free Windows emulator that creates a “wrapper” to run any 32-bit Windows program under most versions of Mac OS, from Snow Leopard (10.6) through Sierra (10.12). The Wineskin site says it works through to Yosemite (10.10) but I have run it under 10.12 without a problem.

It’s easy to do in just 5 steps.

1. First, download Easy Poster from Mobilism and then download the current version of Wineskin Winery here: http://bit.ly/1g8MBOs. We assume they will both be saved to your Downloads folder.

2. Run Wineskin Winery and click on the “+” next to “New Engine(s) available” and install the newest engine. Then highlight the new engine under the list “Installed Engines”

3. Click on “Create New Blank Wrapper” and name it “Easy Poster Mac”. Click”OK” to install the Mono package (you will only see this the first time you run Winskin Winery). Allow incoming network connections. You then get a dialogue: “Wrapper Creation Finished”. Click on “View wrapper in Finder”.

4. Click on the wrapper “Easy Poster Mac” and you might get an error saying something about it either being empty or it can't be opened. Don’t worry. Click a second time and you get a choice to install software. Click on it and choose “Copy a Folder Inside”. Chose the Easy Poster Beta 1.0 folder. Click ok when the dialogue box appears.

5. Your wrapper should be in the folder “Users/[username]/Applications/Wineskin”. You can either run it from there or create an alias and place it on your desktop or Dock.
Jun 21st, 2017, 10:42 pm
Jun 29th, 2017, 6:31 am
I wish there were an Android version. Most of my work is done on handhelds nowadays, and I hardly ever sit down in front of the pc any more. Maybe there are others like me, too.

bunnylips wrote: Thanks for your comment! You never know what may come in the future; if there is a demand, it will certainly be considered :)
Jun 29th, 2017, 6:31 am
Jul 16th, 2017, 10:49 pm
+1 for the adroid. It's mostly the strict rules of formatting that keels me from uploading here

merry60 wrote:Sorry to hear that, thankfully those same strict rules of formatting that make this a great looking site do not stop others from uploading by the hundreds ;-)
Jul 16th, 2017, 10:49 pm
Jul 17th, 2017, 3:21 am
Dennis Carter wrote:+1 for the adroid. It's mostly the strict rules of formatting that keels me from uploading here

I must agree. For me posting an ebook here it takes 20-30 mins and i can be sure i get a message from a mod saying that i got it wrong. On other sites where i actively post it takes only 2-3 minutes and you have pretty much the same release.

+1 for android

merry60 wrote:Sorry to hear that, I guess your only other option is to make sure you do it right so you don't get a message from a mod saying that you got it wrong! :)
Jul 17th, 2017, 3:21 am
Jul 18th, 2017, 12:18 pm
Would like Android also, but I would never complain about Mobilism..Brilliant for me...Thank you
Jul 18th, 2017, 12:18 pm
Jul 22nd, 2017, 2:15 pm
I wish I had found this before doing my first release. Thanks for the program.
Jul 22nd, 2017, 2:15 pm
Jul 23rd, 2017, 4:30 am
This is great and I look forward to using it. I have one question about the template, though. There is a checkbox for "retail" and it would be helpful if you could define what that means. I can't find information about this anywhere on the site.
Jul 23rd, 2017, 4:30 am
Aug 1st, 2017, 8:08 pm
Ideas: Select the cover image file and (a) it will automatically get uploaded to images.mobilism.org and (b) the link for it will be entered.
Similarly, select the ebook file, and it will automatically get uploaded to the file hosts chosen at settings, giving back the links.

bunnylips wrote: Great ideas!
For the image host, we will incorporate the feature the moment it becomes technologically possible.

For file hosts, there are privacy and other practical considerations that don't make this possible, sorry.
Aug 1st, 2017, 8:08 pm

PM me if links are down.
Sep 14th, 2017, 8:47 pm
Thanks! Just stumbled upon this. This is a great idea and I'll give it a try next time I post. I'm spending more time than I should while rattling the mods as I keep getting tripped up by those little things so easy to overlook (to me at least).
Sep 14th, 2017, 8:47 pm

Dead links? Please PM me if all the links are dead.
Dec 17th, 2017, 5:02 am
Thanks for the well written Mac install info! Now for the really dumb question... How to I post the books?? I cannot find a link, nor how to info...Do I have to be a paying member??

Thanks!

PrismUnicorn wrote: See your messages
Dec 17th, 2017, 5:02 am
May 13th, 2018, 10:55 pm
What a terrific idea, kudos to all involved. Just another example of why mobilism is such a great place.
May 13th, 2018, 10:55 pm