Keep yourself informed!
Jun 3rd, 2012, 6:42 pm
To apologize for the three hour downtime today and the downtime earlier this week, premium downloader accounts will be $10 for all of next week until June 10th. An extra $5 donation will also get you VIP status on the forum for life and access to the VIP areas.

For more info, see This for Android or This for PC/Mac/etc. The premium accounts allow you to download directly without waiting from the filehosts used on Mobilism. All releases in Android have a link for direct download and as of last week every new release in ebooks also has at least one supported link.
Jun 3rd, 2012, 6:42 pm
Jun 7th, 2012, 4:51 pm
I saw this list of supported file hosts in the link provided, and some of them (at least in my experience) have gone the "filesonic" route and not allowed "file sharing" with those who did not upload the contact. Does having a Premium account somehow bypass this restriction? Has the list been updated since the Megaupload fiasco?
Jun 7th, 2012, 4:51 pm
Jun 7th, 2012, 7:16 pm
so how much would it be in pounds? if i went for the $15 one??

and what do you get for VIP???
Jun 7th, 2012, 7:16 pm
Jun 7th, 2012, 7:37 pm
Can you please post the link to the Premium registration page?
Jun 7th, 2012, 7:37 pm
Jun 7th, 2012, 9:39 pm
voodoo911 wrote:so how much would it be in pounds? if i went for the $15 one??

and what do you get for VIP???

$15 = about 9.75 UK £s.

VIP Status includes access to the VIP Releases, Requests, and Talk sections. Blue username. Recognition by the Staff and regular users. Stays for life.
Jun 7th, 2012, 9:39 pm

!~! Retired !~!
MOBILISM.ORG
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT. ◄
Jun 8th, 2012, 6:21 am
voodoo911 wrote:ok where do i go to pay??

See the Paypal button on the top right corner of your screen? Hit that & input $15, after which, PM Disk4mat with your nick & email, and you're good to go!

That's because I just upgraded mine! :lol:
Jun 8th, 2012, 6:21 am
Jun 8th, 2012, 7:50 am
When you upgrade to Premium, is it for life, or how long is the duration of this membership?
Jun 8th, 2012, 7:50 am
Jun 8th, 2012, 9:15 am
From Disk4mat: "Premium accounts lasts for a year. VIP gives access to the forum VIP forums- VIP Releases, VIP Requests, VIP Talk, it removes ads, adds 20x the amount you donated in WRZ$, and gives you a blue name and VIP title."
Jun 8th, 2012, 9:15 am
Jun 8th, 2012, 10:25 am
An extra $5 donation will also get you VIP status on the forum for life and access to the VIP areas.
Jun 8th, 2012, 10:25 am
Jun 8th, 2012, 4:06 pm
Disk4mat wrote:To apologize for the three hour downtime today and the downtime earlier this week, premium downloader accounts will be $10 for all of next week until June 10th. An extra $5 donation will also get you VIP status on the forum for life and access to the VIP areas.

For more info, see This for Android or This for PC/Mac/etc. The premium accounts allow you to download directly without waiting from the filehosts used on Mobilism. All releases in Android have a link for direct download and as of last week every new release in ebooks also has at least one supported link.

If I join does that give me access to the ebooks? ETA I have joined and sent an PM to disk4mat of my pp info.
Jun 8th, 2012, 4:06 pm
Jun 8th, 2012, 11:29 pm
misstdiana wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:To apologize for the three hour downtime today and the downtime earlier this week, premium downloader accounts will be $10 for all of next week until June 10th. An extra $5 donation will also get you VIP status on the forum for life and access to the VIP areas.

If I join does that give me access to the ebooks? ETA I have joined and sent an PM to disk4mat of my pp info.

All links in ebooks are now required to have at least one download link supported by the downloader, so yes.
Jun 8th, 2012, 11:29 pm
Jun 9th, 2012, 12:13 am
All links in ebooks are now required to have at least one download link supported by the downloader, so yes.[/quote]

thank you. :D I am glad I went ahead and upgraded then. I need to explore this group more, you have everything here. :)
Jun 9th, 2012, 12:13 am
Jun 9th, 2012, 3:54 am
I have a question. I just want to know whether I can download any links from those hosts out of mobilelism.org or not. Thanks
Jun 9th, 2012, 3:54 am
Jun 9th, 2012, 4:16 am
secret_3108 wrote:I have a question. I just want to know whether I can download any links from those hosts out of mobilelism.org or not. Thanks

Absolutely. You can use the web portal to copy/paste a link into the online transloader found in the links at the top left of the page (Downloader) or using the pc executable.
Jun 9th, 2012, 4:16 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.