Keep yourself informed!
Apr 11th, 2013, 6:44 pm
But here's the thing: the buttons themselves are active. I have been thanking people as soon as an item is categorised by Moderators, just as usual. You click on the broken image where the thanks button would be, and it'll register your name, again, just like usual.

Thanx for your reply! Unfortunately there isn't a broken image were the thanx button used to be ..... nothing
but empty, unclickable space .........????
Apr 11th, 2013, 6:44 pm
Apr 11th, 2013, 7:05 pm
Gatida wrote:
But here's the thing: the buttons themselves are active. I have been thanking people as soon as an item is categorised by Moderators, just as usual. You click on the broken image where the thanks button would be, and it'll register your name, again, just like usual.

Thanx for your reply! Unfortunately there isn't a broken image were the thanx button used to be ..... nothing
but empty, unclickable space .........????

I've been using tab on the keyboard to cycle through the links, it's the invisible link right after the download links.

Has there been no futher news about this? I'm not an expert but it seems like updating the IP address/DNS shouldn't take several days.
Apr 11th, 2013, 7:05 pm
Apr 11th, 2013, 7:39 pm
baochan wrote:Has there been no futher news about this? I'm not an expert but it seems like updating the IP address/DNS shouldn't take several days.

It looks like Mobilism.org is back! The usual number of people are on!
Apr 11th, 2013, 7:39 pm

UNABLE TO RE-UPLOAD DEAD LINKS. COMPUTER DIED. APOLOGIES.
Apr 11th, 2013, 8:36 pm
Promoted wrote:
baochan wrote:Has there been no futher news about this? I'm not an expert but it seems like updating the IP address/DNS shouldn't take several days.

It looks like Mobilism.org is back! The usual number of people are on!

I couldn't get to it using my saved link in my toolbar - but I simply typed "www.mobilism.org" into a google window, and THANK GOODNESS there it appeared, all back to normal :)

Thank you guys - you rock!
Apr 11th, 2013, 8:36 pm

Re-ups only if both links are dead please
Apr 11th, 2013, 8:54 pm
All is back to normal. Thanks guys!!!
Apr 11th, 2013, 8:54 pm
Apr 11th, 2013, 10:23 pm
Wow, great to hear!!
Apr 11th, 2013, 10:23 pm

Spam Moderator IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Apr 12th, 2013, 4:54 am
Thanks for all the hard work
Apr 12th, 2013, 4:54 am
Apr 12th, 2013, 4:58 pm
I'm just happy that you're back. I know it's hard maintain the site & appreciate the effort that you guys do
Apr 12th, 2013, 4:58 pm
Apr 17th, 2013, 10:41 pm
Thanks for share and for the effort
Apr 17th, 2013, 10:41 pm
May 6th, 2013, 10:39 am
Guys, I've spent the better part of two hours (edit: four and a half hours) trying to post my releases on Mobilism. I go to a special location, specifically to do so, and it takes time and effort on my part, same as many others here, all of us trying to make this place the most rocking site of its kind on the 'net.

But it has been extremely frustrating recently.

Without some kind of feedback as to what is happening (server updates at a given time of the day, like Demonoid had, etc. -- if that's the case, we can avoid those downtimes for upgrades), we are lost as to what's going on.

I am deeply grateful to everyone for making this place happen. I know it takes $$$ to do so. For that, no end of thanks to all who make it possible.
May 6th, 2013, 10:39 am

UNABLE TO RE-UPLOAD DEAD LINKS. COMPUTER DIED. APOLOGIES.