Keep yourself informed!
Jul 15th, 2015, 4:35 am
Fallenraven00 wrote:Is the search engine down? I cleared cookies etc.. but don't seem to be able to search for anything. I searched for posts that I know are there and still no results.

Thanks

Same for me.
Tried to search for well-known ebooks that I downloaded from here. The search engine doesn't find anything.
Jul 15th, 2015, 4:35 am
Jul 15th, 2015, 4:42 am
crullx wrote:
Fallenraven00 wrote:Is the search engine down? I cleared cookies etc.. but don't seem to be able to search for anything. I searched for posts that I know are there and still no results.

Thanks

Same for me.
Tried to search for well-known ebooks that I downloaded from here. The search engine doesn't find anything.

Look at the title of this thread. It suggests that this happens occasionally and there's an alternative. HINT: read the first post.
Jul 15th, 2015, 4:42 am
Jul 15th, 2015, 5:02 am
McJalm wrote:
crullx wrote:

Thanks

Same for me.

Look at the title of this thread. It suggests that this happens occasionally and there's an alternative. HINT: read the first post.

I have already been using it, just was posting so that it was more of a heads up! and just in case, it might have been a local problem versus a global issue. Thanks for your response appreciate it. :)

merry60 wrote:To find out for sure next time: Is the search down for everybody or just me?
Jul 15th, 2015, 5:02 am

Currently Inactive
Jul 26th, 2015, 3:18 am
Whew! I thought it was just me. ;) (Actually, I thought something bad happened to the site.) I'm glad the alternative search is working.
Jul 26th, 2015, 3:18 am