Keep yourself informed!
Jan 4th, 2024, 10:39 am
Thank so much for this, well guess with this reply I am finding out how many wrz$ I have for when I request re-uploads
Jan 4th, 2024, 10:39 am
Jan 10th, 2024, 3:51 am
Hi and first let me say thank you!

I have a question - I just used the reupload which was great - My question is do I need to send the member who reposted the 3wrz like I do with requests fulfilled or will you automatically take it?

Thanks!
Sio
Jan 10th, 2024, 3:51 am
Jan 10th, 2024, 12:56 pm
Sio99 wrote:Hi and first let me say thank you!

I have a question - I just used the reupload which was great - My question is do I need to send the member who reposted the 3wrz like I do with requests fulfilled or will you automatically take it?

Thanks!
Sio

The system automatically subtracts 3 WRZ$ from your account.

You can cancel any request and "refund" the WRZ$ given any time here: https://forum.mobilism.org/ucp.php?i=reuploads&mode=requests
At the bottom right: https://prnt.sc/kMpryL55DpW5
Jan 10th, 2024, 12:56 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Jan 15th, 2024, 6:00 pm
Where can I see how many WRZ$ I have??
Jan 15th, 2024, 6:00 pm
Jan 15th, 2024, 6:37 pm
Swissmiss wrote:Where can I see how many WRZ$ I have??

it is below your username on posts on the web version
Jan 15th, 2024, 6:37 pm

In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Please PM me if any mod is outdated or links dead
Jan 21st, 2024, 12:48 am
I don’t see the option to cancel a reupload request
Jan 21st, 2024, 12:48 am
Jan 21st, 2024, 8:42 am
Rtfmnow wrote:I don’t see the option to cancel a reupload request

User control panel > Reuploads > My requests > Mark > Cancel request > Submit
Jan 21st, 2024, 8:42 am

Jan 24th, 2024, 12:36 am
Rtfmnow wrote:I don’t see the option to cancel a reupload request

If you're referring to not having a Cancel button while browsing Mobilism from a small screen (like a phone), this has now been fixed.
Jan 24th, 2024, 12:36 am
Jan 24th, 2024, 7:36 pm
Thank you very much for the change in the reupload request details!!!!
Jan 24th, 2024, 7:36 pm

Thank you for supporting by downloading from the link without a blue arrow if possible
Jan 28th, 2024, 2:28 pm
Hi, I just tried using the reupload request yesterday, requesting for 2 reuploads of audiobooks from 2 different posters and WRZ$6 automatically deducted from the system for the requests. One of the request was fulfilled very quickly (many thanks to the poster), and when I returned to the reupload request list there were no more requests in my list, even though the second request was not fulfilled. I went back to the original post of the second audiobook and pressed the “reupload” button again, and the screen showed that “you have already requested this release”, but I still didn’t see the request after I went back to the list to check again. Did I do somethign wrong during the request process?
Jan 28th, 2024, 2:28 pm
Jan 29th, 2024, 9:07 pm
cutiebee wrote:Hi, I just tried using the reupload request yesterday, requesting for 2 reuploads of audiobooks from 2 different posters and WRZ$6 automatically deducted from the system for the requests. One of the request was fulfilled very quickly (many thanks to the poster), and when I returned to the reupload request list there were no more requests in my list, even though the second request was not fulfilled. I went back to the original post of the second audiobook and pressed the “reupload” button again, and the screen showed that “you have already requested this release”, but I still didn’t see the request after I went back to the list to check again. Did I do somethign wrong during the request process?

Please check your PMs, let's try to diagnose this.
Jan 29th, 2024, 9:07 pm
Feb 5th, 2024, 7:15 am
Does not appear on the app, the like button also does not appear... stumped!
Feb 5th, 2024, 7:15 am

... knowledge is the thesis of rebellion!
Feb 5th, 2024, 8:16 am
How long should I wait if my re-upload request is not fulfilled? I have requested for a re-upload 5 days back, still no response.
Feb 5th, 2024, 8:16 am
Feb 5th, 2024, 9:23 am
outswing wrote:How long should I wait if my re-upload request is not fulfilled? I have requested for a re-upload 5 days back, still no response.

If you are referring to the eBooks section, here you go:

eBook Section Rules

New links requests
  • Please use the Reupload button to request new links.
  • If you don't get new links after 3 days, report the OP/release to a moderator.

If you accidentally requested from an inactive poster, you can withdraw your request from your User Control Panel (Reuploads > My requests) to get a refund, then follow the procedure in the Rules for Inactive posters: "If the poster is no longer active, post a reply (e.g. "Links dead, OP inactive") in the release you want reuploaded so it can be moved to Expired and reposted by somebody else."
Feb 5th, 2024, 9:23 am
Feb 10th, 2024, 4:24 pm
would it also be ok to add a 'no longer functional' version?
either a banner on their subject line or perhaps mark them to move into another sub-directory where they're marked as invalid?

the banner could be removed easily enough but moving them back into the main folder should someone re-up them would let people see that they're fresh (perhaps not the best to advertise that some books have been re-upped but it's an option)
Feb 10th, 2024, 4:24 pm