Keep yourself informed!
Sep 11th, 2023, 2:33 pm
lifehacker wrote:A new status is being made available to the Mobilism community. A couple weeks ago we received a very large donation, and the staff here agreed that we should have a status for special donors. Both to thank some people and encourage further donations, Platinum status will be available to users who have donated $150 or more and will have the following benefits:
- all of the normal VIP privileges, for life
- Premium Downloader account, for life
- the option to clear all IP logs on the forum, have a custom title, or name change

If you have donated previously, you may subtract the amount of your last donation from $100.

Platinum status now available for Mobilism donors who contribute $150 or more, offering lifetime VIP privileges, a Premium Downloader account, and customization options. Prior donors can subtract their last contribution from $100 to qualify.
Sep 11th, 2023, 2:33 pm
Nov 23rd, 2023, 9:00 pm
VeresBenedek wrote:
lifehacker wrote:A new status is being made available to the Mobilism community. A couple weeks ago we received a very large donation, and the staff here agreed that we should have a status for special donors. Both to thank some people and encourage further donations, Platinum status will be available to users who have donated $150 or more and will have the following benefits:
- the option to clear all IP logs on the forum, have a custom title, or name change

If you have donated previously, you may subtract the amount of your last donation from $100.

Platinum status now available for Mobilism donors who contribute $150 or more, offering lifetime VIP privileges, a Premium Downloader account, and customization options. Prior donors can subtract their last contribution from $100 to qualify.

So if I contribute $80, I can have platinum status? $100 - $20 from last year? Please tell me how I do this, thanks
Nov 23rd, 2023, 9:00 pm
Nov 24th, 2023, 1:17 am
craiga wrote:
VeresBenedek wrote:

So if I contribute $80, I can have platinum status? $100 - $20 from last year? Please tell me how I do this, thanks

Platinum is $150 minus your last purchase, rather than $100 minus your last purchase. So it would be $130 if your previous subscription was $20. The user's post you were replying to is wrong.
Nov 24th, 2023, 1:17 am
Jan 29th, 2024, 4:57 am
Disk4mat wrote:
VeresBenedek wrote:

Platinum is $150 minus your last purchase, rather than $100 minus your last purchase. So it would be $130 if your previous subscription was $20. The user's post you were replying to is wrong.

"original" #1 post with last line with link did said subtract from $100...maybe a typo?
Jan 29th, 2024, 4:57 am
Jan 29th, 2024, 9:13 pm
Unicorn wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:
VeresBenedek wrote:Platinum status now available for Mobilism donors who contribute $150 or more, offering lifetime VIP privileges, a Premium Downloader account, and customization options. Prior donors can subtract their last contribution from $100 to qualify.

"original" #1 post with last line with link did said subtract from $100...maybe a typo?

Fixed, thank you.
Jan 29th, 2024, 9:13 pm