Keep yourself informed!
Mar 7th, 2014, 5:00 pm
oooh me likey. Going to donate now soon as i can find the pay pal link
Mar 7th, 2014, 5:00 pm
Apr 15th, 2014, 11:40 pm
Donated today, PM sent. Woo hoo!

Looking forward to the bump up from mere VIP to Platinum VIP!! :)
Apr 15th, 2014, 11:40 pm
Apr 23rd, 2014, 5:15 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Platinum is for life.

Hi Disk4mat. I donated yesterday for platinum and tried to pm you. But messages are still in outbox.

Can you confirm from your side and upgrade my account.
Apr 23rd, 2014, 5:15 pm
May 22nd, 2014, 10:11 pm
how come platinum VIP users don't have a different color name from regular vips?
May 22nd, 2014, 10:11 pm
Aug 19th, 2014, 12:52 pm
I just recently made a donation but would like to know if I upgrade to plat VIP does this have to be done all at once or can I do it bit by bit ?
Aug 19th, 2014, 12:52 pm

♥ PINK ♥

Unable to re-up at the moment so please ask a mod to expire any posts with dead links
Sep 18th, 2014, 7:59 am
pink magnolia wrote:I just recently made a donation but would like to know if I upgrade to plat VIP does this have to be done all at once or can I do it bit by bit ?

Hi there,

How long does it takes? i mean the process for getting the VIP? I just inboxed disk4mat.. hope to get reply soon :) cheers!
Sep 18th, 2014, 7:59 am

Sep 18th, 2014, 8:44 am
just donated $15, i don't know u guys have minimal to max value for it? Looking forward for Platinum on how this community leads me :)
Sep 18th, 2014, 8:44 am

Sep 18th, 2014, 9:33 am
sub7even wrote:just donated $15, i don't know u guys have minimal to max value for it? Looking forward for Platinum on how this community leads me :)

Sorry Disk4mat for my error earlier on, i didn't know on which value to put in as it was Donation term :).. well, i just top up another amount to meet the requirement, thank you and looking forward! cheers
Sep 18th, 2014, 9:33 am

Sep 20th, 2014, 8:13 am
how can clear all IP logs on the forum
plz i want to know how
Sep 20th, 2014, 8:13 am

MY paypal Account If do you want to donate to me: fantapster@gmail.com
Sep 20th, 2014, 9:26 am
Thanks Disk4mat for your help and glad to help this site out because it has helped me out quite a few times...

thanks to all @ mobilism for such a great site.
Sep 20th, 2014, 9:26 am

Linux / Android - is there any other OS out there..
Realy though, even Apple/Mac is using the Linux Kernel.
Feb 10th, 2015, 6:12 pm
stinkyz wrote:Does the $80 need to be donated all at the same time? I reads almost as if a history of donations amounting to an aggregate $80 also qualifies for this. I'm considering making a series of donations myself.

pink magnolia wrote:I just recently made a donation but would like to know if I upgrade to plat VIP does this have to be done all at once or can I do it bit by bit ?

I just found out yesterday that my 3 contributions totaling $50 does not count towards my eventually reaching the Platinum status. I had donated $25, $10, $15 each time hoping to eventually hit the $85 to become a Platinum member. A lump sum donation was a bit too much for me. I started donating when I read this discussion where lifehacker explained it:

lifehacker wrote:You can send it gradually. There are several people who have platinum status now from several donations over an extended period of time.

Just wondering how many of you out there are like me who read this sticky topic about Platinum VIP Status and started donating.
I was told this post is six years old and they don't update all the posts.

So this is just a friendly warning/reminder to people that only your last donation counts towards "topping up" to the $85 for the Platinum status. This came as a shock to me since I was thinking I would probably "top it off" next year to hit the Platinum status by donating $35.
I love this site and don't mind supporting it but was a little disappointed that I was misled by a sticky thread explaining Platinum VIP Status that had outdated information. I requested Disk4mat to at least put a comment in the first post of this sticky thread that the rules have changed. (Anyone know when the new rules were put in place?)

I hope this post will at least clear it up for folks who are still not clear about Platinum VIP status.

Feb 10th, 2015, 6:12 pm
Feb 10th, 2015, 10:30 pm
Thanks to Disk4mat for the prompt response to my question re Platinum VIP status and additional quick response to my donation. Fast, fast. :)
Feb 10th, 2015, 10:30 pm
May 19th, 2015, 10:33 pm
Thank you Disk4mat for answering my questions regarding Platinum VIP status. Your team has really made this site a pleasure to visit. I sent you my donation to upgrade to Platinum Status.
May 19th, 2015, 10:33 pm
Jun 3rd, 2015, 8:03 pm
Does it have to be in a oner, I can understand someone putting money into this site, I love what the site is and without it I would have a very dull life as books are my everything. I dont know if there is more than books to be honest I came on here a few times due to seeing you in a search but I completed 6 series of books I have been looking for, for a long time and I am now going to look at the site as much as possible I don't know where to start, earning the wsd I think its called confuses me and I need more info. I did ask a admin but got no link. I am looking for rules etc as well as every site I join I do donate when I start to enjoy that site which I am here and would like to know how to give back with the stuff I have that might not already be on and its great to see obscure requests to which is very hard for me to go anywhere else. However due to my sudden lack of income my hubby being paid off as the oil industry here is on its knees getting a job is hard but when I have it I donate $5-$20 however $85 in one go is to much for me which is why I am asking will it be counted up over time or does it have to be a oner. And any links members think might be useful I have tons of books and a converter in case I cant find the book in my file. When I mean a ton I mean hundreds but I have gotten a few from you to. I have a system, notes of the new books coming out and new in the series as most of my authors are then a delete note as I like to see it as borrowing from a library however it would feel nice to let others borrow to, if I did not delete eventually my pc space and device space would run out which is why I need to delete I read whats on my device then I add more to it as it all depends on what book I feel will go with my mood, as I was saying to a member I had 500 plus books some first eds like harry potter I had since a child which I never thought of as we were moving house and my hubby was fed up of tripping up books so i made a note to buy them (keeping my buffy props that were books used on the tv show and my supernatural books already out and signed books one from rachel caine and the Vampire Academy the author has slipped me but the film was out never did well but I have yet to read the 2nd in the series) then realised that it was to hard and since I bought them anyway (a big book seller loves me and still loves me) that I had to download them which I got no problem but now these sites that made my heart go boom boom are gone and this site has taken its place, I am beginning to fall in love with it. I know of no other site unless one book I want is out with a bunch of half year realised books. So anyone who can show me the ropes give me some answers etc please inbox me. As I don't know where to start I already got into trouble after months ages ago trying to find something and I mentioned this and I seen a message would not even know it was there so said my apologies I did not know commenting could be that serious through engines. I will hopefully learn and become a good friend and contributor of the forum even If I do talk to much - hey everyone has a vice lol I have to many to name
Jun 3rd, 2015, 8:03 pm
Aug 12th, 2015, 2:06 am
samthompson17 wrote:Does it have to be in a oner, I donate $5-$20 however $85 in one go is to much for me which is why I am asking will it be counted up over time

With in a 12 month period , it has to be $85.
Doesnt have to be in one donation.
No carry over from year to year.
Aug 12th, 2015, 2:06 am