Keep yourself informed!
Aug 3rd, 2009, 8:42 pm
good idea ;)
Aug 3rd, 2009, 8:42 pm

2006 - 2024 18 Years FUN with PPCW/ mobilism
Aug 4th, 2009, 4:58 pm
I was just about to hit the donate button, then I saw this:
lifehacker wrote:LZF is also suggesting that Platinum VIPs should be able to win a date with me, but my girlfriend and I are still thoroughly discussing that issue. :P

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Aug 4th, 2009, 4:58 pm

Disclaimer: Posts written by me are my views, ideas and opinions only, and should not be taken as facts, unless stated otherwise.
Aug 4th, 2009, 6:32 pm
I like this idea. But I have a question. Does the $80 have to be sent in all at one time? Can a person send in $20 one month? Then $30 the next? Then another $30 the next month and get VIP privileges? I think for a lot of people the $80 is not a problem over time. It is the sending the $80 all at once. I am still very new to this site and I am learning alot. So I don't have a problem donating to make sure it keeps running.

Thanks
Aug 4th, 2009, 6:32 pm
Aug 4th, 2009, 7:56 pm
mak916 wrote:I like this idea. But I have a question. Does the $80 have to be sent in all at one time? Can a person send in $20 one month? Then $30 the next? Then another $30 the next month and get VIP privileges? I think for a lot of people the $80 is not a problem over time. It is the sending the $80 all at once. I am still very new to this site and I am learning alot. So I don't have a problem donating to make sure it keeps running.

Thanks

You can send it gradually. There are several people who have platinum status now from several donations over an extended period of time.
Aug 4th, 2009, 7:56 pm

Support developers.
Aug 4th, 2009, 8:49 pm
lifehacker wrote:
mak916 wrote:I like this idea. But I have a question. Does the $80 have to be sent in all at one time? Can a person send in $20 one month? Then $30 the next? Then another $30 the next month and get VIP privileges? I think for a lot of people the $80 is not a problem over time. It is the sending the $80 all at once. I am still very new to this site and I am learning alot. So I don't have a problem donating to make sure it keeps running.

Thanks

You can send it gradually. There are several people who have platinum status now from several donations over an extended period of time.

Thats cool. Thanks
Aug 4th, 2009, 8:49 pm
Aug 4th, 2009, 9:16 pm
I like the idea that people who donate more have more to gain. It makes sense. This encourages folks to continue to support the site so that others may continue to provide that which we have come to enjoy so much. ;)
Aug 4th, 2009, 9:16 pm
Aug 5th, 2009, 1:21 pm
does the donation needs to be made in one time or can you spread it over the months?
Aug 5th, 2009, 1:21 pm

I'm well know With WM and I'm now getting started on android and its developing so if you have questions just ask
Aug 5th, 2009, 3:06 pm
stepan123 wrote:does the donation needs to be made in one time or can you spread it over the months?

It can be spread over an extended period of time.
Aug 5th, 2009, 3:06 pm

Support developers.
Aug 5th, 2009, 6:31 pm
platinum Vip´s with another color? like lightblue or something
Aug 5th, 2009, 6:31 pm

2006 - 2024 18 Years FUN with PPCW/ mobilism
Aug 6th, 2009, 3:29 am
Is this option available right now ?

Can I just hit the PayPal Donate button and do the deed ?

Thanks
Aug 6th, 2009, 3:29 am
Aug 6th, 2009, 3:41 am
pratzert wrote:Is this option available right now ?

Can I just hit the PayPal Donate button and do the deed ?

Thanks

Yup, of course its available. Pm me after you're done with the email you sent it from so I can update your account.

Antonov: Im considering it.
Aug 6th, 2009, 3:41 am

Support developers.
Aug 6th, 2009, 4:25 pm
$80 to hit the Platinum VIP Status eh ? Not too shabby.

What does it mean about having direct access to Rapid Share Premium accounts ?

Does it mean I don't have to wait to D/L a file from the site ?

Thanks
Aug 6th, 2009, 4:25 pm
Aug 6th, 2009, 5:25 pm
pratzert wrote:$80 to hit the Platinum VIP Status eh ? Not too shabby.

What does it mean about having direct access to Rapid Share Premium accounts ?

Does it mean I don't have to wait to D/L a file from the site ?

Thanks

VIPs get access to our rapidshare and megaupload premium accounts not directly, but through an input bar (that is located at the bottom of every page on ppcwarez or they can download a plugin that can be entered into the search plugin spot of their browser). Originally I actually posted in the VIP area the login and password to the accounts but there was an incident where somebody took all the accounts, and changed all the passwords and emails, effectively stealing all our accounts. So after this we developed the more secure method. However, though this method is secure, it has one side effect; downloads can not be resumed once paused. With direct access they can be resumed.

Normal access to the rapidshare accounts is available to VIPs ($10 minimum, stays for life), direct access is for platinum VIPs.
Aug 6th, 2009, 5:25 pm

Support developers.
Aug 7th, 2009, 10:16 pm
christyw744 wrote:Hello all, how do I donate.

web design company

Click on the paypal link in the upper right hand corner of any page on the site.
Aug 7th, 2009, 10:16 pm

Support developers.