Keep yourself informed!
Jul 16th, 2014, 8:38 am
Those who has the Unbound Medicine apps on their phone and complaining whenever you installed that you get invalid customer key even with modified play store [This isn't a license issue from play store]

this is due to outdated version which comes with an older "customer key" for sure we can annul that code or just return a false value if we would want to but that if its the server doesn't make the app unupdateable

so all people who gets incorrect user key don't start complaining why now because it's due to outdated app.

the apps are very expensive so it's not easy to retail them.

if you'd want them you can for sure make a brief donation so it can be retailed and purchased so you can get it updated.

so this i hope solves the answer of all your complaints about unbound customer key invalid

*Here are some mobilism complaints*

windwhisper wrote:This us the first realease of your new releases that gives me incorrect customer key..
Thanks for your great efforts. ?
I hope there is a better way to thank you..

YildirimBalushi wrote:I still geting incorect customer key from some unbound medicine apps released by yskim5169 ... mod play store and lucky patcher show no benefits

gkrambati143 wrote:Not helpfull wat to do inspite of latest LP AND MGS im getting incorrect customer key
Jul 16th, 2014, 8:38 am

Welcome to the world Nihon Jr 2016-10-15 08.39pm <3

Currently a bit of here. Sorry
Jul 17th, 2014, 12:50 pm
small donation i am welling to pay..show me the way
i am looking for evidence central, emergency central, anaesthesia central.
as you said they are very expensive, but yet we still need them. thank you
Jul 17th, 2014, 12:50 pm
Sep 3rd, 2014, 6:34 pm
am not a tech expert.. just want to ask if in the near future the unbound medical software programs will be working good ?
or it wouldnt..
thanks
Sep 3rd, 2014, 6:34 pm
Sep 3rd, 2014, 10:52 pm
mahir555 wrote:am not a tech expert.. just want to ask if in the near future the unbound medical software programs will be working good ?
or it wouldnt..
thanks

Depends if we can bypass the signature check or whatever it is lol
Sep 3rd, 2014, 10:52 pm

Welcome to the world Nihon Jr 2016-10-15 08.39pm <3

Currently a bit of here. Sorry