Keep yourself informed!
Nov 19th, 2014, 1:22 am
Maybe this has already been asked but...How do I get my pages on Book Releases to list the time/day it was posted? I am getting this " posted 11 minutes ago " sh*t & find it really annoying. I tried changing it in my UCP but am still getting ...minutes ago instead an exact time :(

Edit: Ha, after posting this the time stamp said posted less than a minute ago...when I browse the Book Releases section it & refresh the page it is much easier to remember the time stamp than the title. Does that make sense?
Nov 19th, 2014, 1:22 am

When asking for re-ups, please state which download links are dead. Also which sharing site such as
Zippyshare, Userscloud, ect.
Nov 19th, 2014, 1:56 am
kikucat wrote:Maybe this has already been asked but...How do I get my pages on Book Releases to list the time/day it was posted? I am getting this " posted 11 minutes ago " sh*t & find it really annoying. I tried changing it in my UCP but am still getting ...minutes ago instead an exact time :(

Edit: Ha, after posting this the time stamp said posted less than a minute ago...when I browse the Book Releases section it & refresh the page it is much easier to remember the time stamp than the title. Does that make sense?

Go here: ucp.php?i=165
and where it says "My date format:" change it to one you prefer. The default is "Custom" and "|M jS, Y|, g:i a".
Nov 19th, 2014, 1:56 am
Nov 22nd, 2014, 5:16 am
Everything that I enter in the search box comes up with no results. Even authors and books that i've downloaded just a few weeks ago. What's happening and how can I fix this?
Nov 22nd, 2014, 5:16 am
Nov 22nd, 2014, 1:05 pm
clc wrote:Everything that I enter in the search box comes up with no results. Even authors and books that i've downloaded just a few weeks ago. What's happening and how can I fix this?

same with me. I have to search twice and in 2nd attempt the results appears.
Nov 22nd, 2014, 1:05 pm
Nov 22nd, 2014, 1:29 pm
I've been using Google for my searches. Example:

If you're looking for Hunger Games, go to Google amd search:

Collins site:http://forum.mobilism.org/

And you will get every post with Collins on Mobilism. If you would like to be more specific, then:

"Suzanne Collins" site:http://forum.mobilism.org/

Then you will get all the posts with these exact two words together.
Nov 22nd, 2014, 1:29 pm

Hurricane At The Sea (1850) - Ivan Aivazovsky
LUCAS
Nov 22nd, 2014, 2:09 pm
Is there a way to avoid being constantly logged out of the forum?

Although I have read other users mentioning the problem, this only started happening to me a week or so ago...

I use the Classic skin, if that helps... :)
Nov 22nd, 2014, 2:09 pm

~ Check all links before using the "Reupload" button ~
Nov 22nd, 2014, 8:40 pm
HI.
It is currently 2014 Nov 22, 20:37 = |Y M j|, G:i :)
I do not see "mobile style" quick buttom. Not be restored? I could use my mobile phone when I enter.
Thanks.
Nov 22nd, 2014, 8:40 pm

Primo android: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=3186411#3186411
Primo wince: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=718&t=59514&start=37650
Nov 22nd, 2014, 9:34 pm
zsiga68 wrote:HI.
It is currently 2014 Nov 22, 20:37 = |Y M j|, G:i :)
I do not see "mobile style" quick buttom. Not be restored? I could use my mobile phone when I enter.
Thanks.

Hello! :)

First, tap on the MENU button (it's like a double =). Then, select USER CONTROL PANEL. After that, go to BOARD PREFERENCES. Scroll down until you find MY BOARD STYLE and choose MOBILE. Scroll down until you find the submit button and that's it. :)

NOTE: After this, if you sign in on a desktop computer, you'll have to change the settings... like this:

Click on the PREFERENCES button. Select USER CONTROL PANEL. Click on OVERVIEW and go to BOARD PREFERENCES. Select the desired skin on MY BOARD STYLE and submit. :)

Nov 22nd, 2014, 9:34 pm

LUCAS
Nov 22nd, 2014, 9:59 pm
Thanks LukeDAP but not this. Mobil style/Web style quick switch button from the bottom of the page. If I remember correctly there the place.
Nov 22nd, 2014, 9:59 pm

Primo android: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=3186411#3186411
Primo wince: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=718&t=59514&start=37650
Nov 24th, 2014, 6:13 am
in the last 5 or 10 minutes, I've had to log in over 20 times.
In fact, I have had to log in every time I try to open a new tab in my browser.
This happens in Chrome and in Firefox (Windows)
This happens systematically when I try to mark a board "read" and when I try to list the Active Topics.

This has become a real drag.
I can't thank posters because it's just easier to download without having to log in every time I click on a new post.

To post this comment, I have to copy it, just in case I get thrown out (again) before the post is live.
Nov 24th, 2014, 6:13 am

Nov 24th, 2014, 6:25 am
Sorry, Godwod, but I honestly dunno why that's happening to you. :( All I could think was this:

But still... makes no sense... and I really doubt that's the problem. :( Sorry.
Nov 24th, 2014, 6:25 am

LUCAS
Nov 24th, 2014, 7:18 am
LukeDAP wrote:Sorry, Godwod, but I honestly dunno why that's happening to you. :( All I could think was this:

But still... makes no sense... and I really doubt that's the problem. :( Sorry.

Thanks for the suggestion but this makes no difference.
Sometimes even trying to log in takes up to 10 or 15 attempts. As soon as I click the Login button, I'm thrown back to the unlogged front page.

I'm posting this from my iPad, which so far remains unaffected by the login difficulties...

I have given up logging in on my laptop... It's just like Groundhog Day.
Nov 24th, 2014, 7:18 am

Nov 24th, 2014, 7:52 am
I am finding that logging in on my tablet logs me out of my laptop and vice-versa, but only takes the one go to login...
Nov 24th, 2014, 7:52 am

I am no longer posting or reupping.
Nov 24th, 2014, 11:41 am
Godwod: the problem is on your end, everything is working fine here. There's nothing we can except offer ideas: have you tried switching browsers? Do you have any security products or settings that could prevent cookies from Mobilism from being saved?

The switch to Mobile button is not coming back. Mobilism2.0 is a much more complete mobile version (in fact it has everything, just scaled depending on your resolution) whereas the previous mobile skinned lacked lots of features completely (for example WRZ$). As LukeDAP mentioned you can still manually switch to the old mobile version but we're encouraging people to use Mobilism2.0 for browsing from small screen devices.
Nov 24th, 2014, 11:41 am
Nov 24th, 2014, 12:40 pm
I'm having the same problem as Godwod all of a sudden. And I have ticked the keep me signed in button, doesn't help.

I would also like to point out that the drop-down menu under the search button in the header in Mobi2.0, has gone back to not working again for the IPad.

Many thanks.
Nov 24th, 2014, 12:40 pm