Discuss iPad apps here.
Jul 5th, 2023, 4:25 pm
Hi. I'm new here. I have been able to download audio book files but I do not have an app to use to listen to them. How do you listen to audiobooks downloaded here? Thanks for your help.
Jul 5th, 2023, 4:25 pm
Jul 7th, 2023, 12:11 am
I'm testing out Bound. It worked for an mp3 group of files after I merged them using bookbinder. And then moved to BOUND. However, it did not work for an m4b file I tried it on.
Jul 7th, 2023, 12:11 am
Oct 26th, 2023, 5:00 pm
I love LOVE *LOVE* Musicolet (I use android, not sure if available for iPhone)

Holds multiple queues (I have several music queues, a podcast queue and an audiobook queue)

Has the other essentials for my needs - jump forward 30 seconds or back 10 (time amounts can be changed!), and audio speed can be changed (I just recently moved up to 1.75x).

I wouldn't try to adjust the speed while driving - the interface is a bit tricky, but it allows granular speed specificity, so I'm ok with it. Just means I need to decide before I start driving if I'm listening to music or pods/audiobooks (who wants to listen to music at 1.75x speed???)

On my Windows desktop I use VLC for everything, even though it doesn't allow skip forward or back (grrrr) though it does do chaptering if the audiobook file has the chapters tagged.
Oct 26th, 2023, 5:00 pm