Support for everything about jailbreaking.
Mar 25th, 2013, 1:11 am
Will pay WRZ FOR HELP
What can i use to install ipa files on a ipod touch 2g? ios 4.2.1
Mar 25th, 2013, 1:11 am
Apr 18th, 2013, 12:10 pm
Assuming your ipod is jailbroken the easiest method is to use ifunbox to install cracked apps.
Apr 18th, 2013, 12:10 pm
Apr 28th, 2013, 11:04 am
AppCake is the most popular option, I believe. Its interface is very easy to use and you can download .ipa files straight from your iPod and install them.
Apr 28th, 2013, 11:04 am
Jun 7th, 2013, 11:04 pm
assuming you have never installed IPA's onto your i device before and you have recently jailbroken and gone no further, you need to install the sources for your cydia app

Assuming Cydia is on your ipod

Open Cydia, click on User, you should see Cydia starting up and downloading stuff at the top, when this is complete and possibly after a restart you should be able to see a section in the middle that says sign in with Facebook, do this

once this is complete at the bottom of the page you should see "Manage" click on this and then Click on "Sources"
now click EDIT (at the top right)
now click Add (top left)
enter the following urls

apt.pwncenter.com
now click Add source

open Manage>Packages>Search
All Sources
add the package All Sources by clicking Install (top right)
now Manage>Sources>Edit>Add

http://cydia.iphonecake.com

Manage>Packages>Search
Appcake 3.9

Manage>Sources>Edit>ADD
http://repocydia.com

Manage>Packages>Search
Installous 5

with both Installous and Appcake you should have no problem installing Ipa files to your device, you can either download them straight to your device using Appcake or alternativley search appcacke on google download from their site and drag the ipa from your download folder straight onto Itunes apps section.

There are lots of sources out there with numerous packages if you want a list of decent ones pm me
Jun 7th, 2013, 11:04 pm
Oct 27th, 2013, 7:37 pm
Most applications that let you download an ipa also let you install them.
Oct 27th, 2013, 7:37 pm