Support for everything about jailbreaking.
Sep 18th, 2009, 11:27 am
Hi guy's

Anyone already test this firmware and baseband verison with fully signal?

I'm one here i already unlock but no signal, still searching only.
Sep 18th, 2009, 11:27 am
Sep 23rd, 2009, 2:41 pm
Only bad news for you. :( You only can hope they will find way to break new baseband.
Sep 23rd, 2009, 2:41 pm
Sep 28th, 2009, 3:11 am
Possibly not SOL just yet. It depends, since you have a iPhone 3g what bootloader do you have? If you not sure you may want to jailbreak it via Pwnagetool or possibly downgrade it to 3.0.1 and then jailbreak it. But none the less go into cydia and search for FuzzyBand. With this nice little tool if you are on bootlader 5.08 and bellow you can downgrade your baseband back to 4.20.01 or something that can be Ultrasnowed and unlocked!

-Edit-
Fuzzyband will not downgrade your modem (baseband) if you are not able too but if you are it will allow you, and if you can Ultrasnow it, it will inform you as well. It will display the versions of your bootloader and baseband.

Good luck and do some search on FuzzyBand~!
Sep 28th, 2009, 3:11 am

~If I can provide any assistance please let me know~
A thousand words per picture only!?
Oct 6th, 2009, 8:22 am
Why do I have to restart my modem every time I turn on my computer? When I turn on my laptop, it cannot identify the current network unless I unplug my Motorola cable modem power adapter (for ten seconds) and plug it back in. Why? It is really irritating and time consuming. It is not wireless, whereas wireless networks always work with no hassle. It just happens at home with the cable modem. Any suggestions would help.
Oct 6th, 2009, 8:22 am
Oct 14th, 2009, 8:40 pm
@eleanori I think your post is in the wrong section. This section is for the iPhones.
But on another note, I am not sure why you have to keep reconnecting, but I do believe since you are plugging directly into your cable modem you have to reconnect each time because you do not have a router that is maintaining an "always on" connection and your modem has to get an IP address each time it connects to your ISP. WiFi is a different story because you do connect to a router, or an Access Point that connects to a router and uses a DHCP to assign your computer an IP address.
Oct 14th, 2009, 8:40 pm

~If I can provide any assistance please let me know~
A thousand words per picture only!?
Nov 2nd, 2009, 12:07 pm
How to turn off 3g Data on the iphone? I'm planning to buy and iPhone 3G from ebay, but i don't plan to have a data plan for a few months. Now what I'm scared of is that I'll accidently browse the internet on the 3G signal instead of WiFi, causing me to receive a huge bill for it from AT&T. Is there a way to turn of 3G data, yet keep the calling and wifi features on at the same time via setting or something?
Nov 2nd, 2009, 12:07 pm
Nov 2nd, 2009, 2:15 pm
If you go into settings/general/network you can turn 3G off (and data roaming) without loosing anything else........................
Nov 2nd, 2009, 2:15 pm