Support for everything about jailbreaking.
Oct 11th, 2009, 5:47 pm
I am a total noob and I did use the jailbreak that was posted in the thread by Buttmonkey, however my phone then lost all the firmware when I deleted something out of Cydia that was not suposed to be removed.

Anyway I have the official 3.1 firmware and I have put on blackra1n and installed Cydia back, yet I can not seem to get any of the apps from your software area to load up via Itunes.

Do I need to have an unofficial software of any firmware as I thought having Cydia was part of the jailbreak process?

Please help me as you all seem very wise in these matters.

Thanks
Oct 11th, 2009, 5:47 pm
Oct 11th, 2009, 10:17 pm
Don,t forget you need to load Appsync 3.1. You can get this from cydia. It allows you to install unoficial apps on your iphone.............
Oct 11th, 2009, 10:17 pm
Oct 12th, 2009, 8:27 am
Thanks for your reply. Installed that and all is rosey.

Thank you very much.
Oct 12th, 2009, 8:27 am
Nov 3rd, 2009, 1:46 pm
blankers wrote:Don,t forget you need to load Appsync 3.1. You can get this from cydia. It allows you to install unoficial apps on your iphone.............

I go inside cybia and i dont find the appsync where exactly can i find it?
Nov 3rd, 2009, 1:46 pm
Nov 6th, 2009, 10:05 pm
I go inside cybia and i dont find the appsync where exactly can i find it?[/quote]

open cydia click on search bottom icon on right!! then type appsync and you will see two found one for firmware 3.0 and one for firmware 3.1 ??

Just install the one you need !
Nov 6th, 2009, 10:05 pm

Still waiting for valid GPS signal !!
Nov 22nd, 2009, 6:35 pm
Open Cydia and go to Manage, Sources, and add:
Code: Select allhttp://cydia.hackulo.us/

Go to sections, and go to the Hackulo.us section, and add AppSync for OS 3.1 (I also added Source GUI, and Installous). It'll install and want to reboot, do it.
Nov 22nd, 2009, 6:35 pm

“Well, between Scotch and nothin', I suppose I'd take Scotch. It's the nearest thing to good moonshine I can find.” - William Faulkner