Support for everything about jailbreaking.
Jun 29th, 2010, 9:19 pm
i just baught iphone4 .. want to install the cracked application thats available in this forum .. can some one help me out ..i dont know where to begin with ..i am using windows mobile all my life ... i m a noob to this .. plz help ..
any help greatly appreciated..!!
Jun 29th, 2010, 9:19 pm
Jun 30th, 2010, 3:15 am
Once jailbroken, install AppSync and you can install the apps in the forum
Jun 30th, 2010, 3:15 am
Jun 30th, 2010, 6:42 am
joej wrote:Once jailbroken, install AppSync and you can install the apps in the forum

how will i jailbroke my iphone 4..
Jun 30th, 2010, 6:42 am
Jun 30th, 2010, 1:04 pm
You can't jailbreak iPhone 4 just yet. Wait a couple of weeks...
Jun 30th, 2010, 1:04 pm
Jul 4th, 2010, 6:52 pm
How to Jailbreak iPhone 3G/Ipod Touch 2G iOS4

Using redsn0w v0.9.5b5-4
Follow the simply step by step instructions below to jailbreak and unlock iPhone 3G/3GS with redsn0w 0.9.5. The iOS4 firmware is unlockable using ultrasn0w via Cydia.

Step 1:
  • Update to original iPhone 4.0 firmware via iTunes.

Step 2:
  • Start redsn0w 0.9.5b5-4 and point it to the respective original iPhone 4.0 firmware to proceed.

Step 3:
  • Now select both “Install Cydia" and select whether you want to enable MultiTasking/Wallpapers (3G only)

Step 4:
  • Now make sure your device is both OFF and PLUGGED IN to the computer before you click “Next”.

Step 5:
  • Connect your device in recovery mode by pressing the Power and buttons continuously.

At this stage you will be presented with a screen where you will have to quickly hold “Power” button and then while holding the “Power” button, you will now have to hold “Home” button too. Now after few seconds release “Power” button but keep holding “Home” button until installation begins.

Step 6:
  • Sit back and enjoy while redsn0w will do all the rest for you.

Download redsn0w:
Windows 0.9.5b5-4:
http://www.multiupload.com/AFMGB24SBQ

Mac 0.9.5b5-5:
http://www.multiupload.com/DKKRABZ0QL

Iphone 3G ios4 8293 Firmware:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FY73FB6J

Note: Jailbreaking iOS4 with Redsnow 0.9.5b5-3 or lower breaks the iBooks application. If this has happened to you, download redsn0w 0.9.5b5-4 and rerun jailbreak without installing cydia to correct the problem. You will not lose any information on your idevice.

iPhone 3GS is currently only able to be jailbroken on old bootrom! For details on how to do it click here: viewtopic.php?f=329&t=127994

Back to Index Post
Jul 4th, 2010, 6:52 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jul 9th, 2010, 10:42 am
sorry for my bad English!
Mr FuFu - it seem that you are professional at iOS
I've one question to ask you and want you to show the tutorials
I'm like daviefl86 too, I've use WM all the time and now I'm start to use iOS it's make me confuse about
jailbreak, unlock but after I've read all your tutorials now I'm understand clearly.
and I have one question to ask you

example:

if I have a jailbreak iphone3G or 3GS version 3.1.2 can I unjailbreak it using the same version
or unjailbreak it and update it to 3.13 or OS4 ?
if can, could you put a clear tutorials, I don't care about losing data etc...
I mean that if I have a jailbreak iphone, I want to unjailbreak it using the same version or update version as a device from factory.
so I will try to start jailbreak iphone by my self :)
========================================

and one more question :
I've see alot of jailbreak software such as:
Blackra1n
RedSn0w
PwnageTool
spirit
which is the best for jailbreak iphone?

thank! in advance for Mr FuFu or all member who can help me :)
Jul 9th, 2010, 10:42 am
Jul 9th, 2010, 4:05 pm
playcool wrote:sorry for my bad English!
Mr FuFu - it seem that you are professional at iOS
I've one question to ask you and want you to show the tutorials
I'm like daviefl86 too, I've use WM all the time and now I'm start to use iOS it's make me confuse about
jailbreak, unlock but after I've read all your tutorials now I'm understand clearly.
and I have one question to ask you

example:

if I have a jailbreak iphone3G or 3GS version 3.1.2 can I unjailbreak it using the same version
or unjailbreak it and update it to 3.13 or OS4 ?
if can, could you put a clear tutorials, I don't care about losing data etc...
I mean that if I have a jailbreak iphone, I want to unjailbreak it using the same version or update version as a device from factory.
so I will try to start jailbreak iphone by my self :)
========================================

and one more question :
I've see alot of jailbreak software such as:
Blackra1n
RedSn0w
PwnageTool
spirit
which is the best for jailbreak iphone?

thank! in advance for Mr FuFu or all member who can help me :)

Do you have a 3G or a 3GS?
If you have a 3G you can update to latest firmware through itunes and then use redsnow and the firmware download from above. If you have 3GS jailbroken you need to follow instructions ga!nusha has posted here: viewtopic.php?f=329&t=127994
Jul 9th, 2010, 4:05 pm

Jul 10th, 2010, 2:54 am
many thank! Mr FuFu I'll have a try :D
Jul 10th, 2010, 2:54 am
Aug 6th, 2010, 12:59 am
How about the really simple method to jailbreak.

On your phone go to - http://jailbreakme.com

Then receive a full version of awesomesauce!
Aug 6th, 2010, 12:59 am
Aug 21st, 2010, 11:22 pm
hy guys! i have ipod touch 1G 3.12 jail break.
I can easily install cracked applications in it by using i-FunBOX.
i ve downloaded alot of free applications from itunes.is there any way by the help of which i can install these free(.ipa) files plZ HELP Me!!!
i ve tried by using i-funbox and itunes but these are not working:(
Aug 21st, 2010, 11:22 pm

Aug 30th, 2010, 9:43 pm
Why isn't it working ? What is the error message ?
Aug 30th, 2010, 9:43 pm
Oct 11th, 2010, 4:46 am
I have an iPhone 3Gs and I would like to copy my contacts in the iphone to my outlook address and contacts list, is this possible? Thanks
Oct 11th, 2010, 4:46 am
Oct 11th, 2010, 11:17 am
In iTunes sync options you have the possibility to use outlook as default contacts list. I sync daily my contacts with outlook.
Oct 11th, 2010, 11:17 am
Oct 12th, 2010, 4:51 pm
I tried the method of installing apps without itunes. I have a couple of issues. I have safari download addon. When i download something off here it says cannot download. I cant find installous on cydia? Can anyone help me figure this out? Im running 4.1 ipod touch 4g.

Edit: Ok i got installous installed buy adding the source hackulous thingy. i added the download folder in ifile. Now i get an error saying cannot start saving the file error?
Almost there any help please?
Oct 12th, 2010, 4:51 pm

Oct 12th, 2010, 6:53 pm
The apps have to be downloaded on pc and then synced using iTunes.
To install installous, you need to add a source in cydia: http://cydia.hackulo.us
Oct 12th, 2010, 6:53 pm