Section head: merry60, iheartbooks77
Aug 25th, 2021, 1:30 pm
I can not get my premium account to work everytime I try to change my password it want work I paid my 100 dollars now it won`t work can anyone help me. It`s been over a month
Aug 25th, 2021, 1:30 pm
Aug 25th, 2021, 6:39 pm
fitivity239 wrote:I can not get my premium account to work everytime I try to change my password it want work I paid my 100 dollars now it won`t work can anyone help me. It`s been over a month

Hi, I'm not sure why you didn't contact me sooner. Please check your PMs.
Aug 25th, 2021, 6:39 pm
Aug 26th, 2021, 1:11 am
The filehost chedrive.com has been added as a supported filehost.
Aug 26th, 2021, 1:11 am
Aug 28th, 2021, 8:07 pm
How do I avoid having to re-entering (making it stick) pass info when clicking on the download button ??...There IS info on how to fix it...but it's over 400 pages long...Please show again and I will bookmark it...LOL
Aug 28th, 2021, 8:07 pm
Aug 29th, 2021, 4:39 am
Unicorn wrote:How do I avoid having to re-entering (making it stick) pass info when clicking on the download button ??...There IS info on how to fix it...but it's over 400 pages long...Please show again and I will bookmark it...LOL

There's actually no way to do it right now as a result of changes to Chromium, but we're working on an internal solution.
Aug 29th, 2021, 4:39 am
Aug 31st, 2021, 4:00 pm
I'm finding a lot of books I can't find anywhere else. A good addition to my arsenal.
Aug 31st, 2021, 4:00 pm
Aug 31st, 2021, 7:35 pm
Over the past few days I noticed that the premium downloaded downloads a corrupt file. If the original file is several hundred MBs, the one downloaded using the downloader gets completed at around 20-30mbs. Noticed this with mediafire as well as a couple of other filehosts. Didnt pay much attention before since mediafire offers fast direct download anyway. But it happened again yesterday while trying to download an audiobook. Is anyone aware of any issues?
Aug 31st, 2021, 7:35 pm
Sep 2nd, 2021, 7:35 pm
Mobilism is an invaluable resource for me, so paying up for Premium was well worth it. Downloads are super quick and effortless now. Just wanted to put that out there for anyone considering it!
Sep 2nd, 2021, 7:35 pm
Sep 3rd, 2021, 7:49 pm
Awesome! I might have to do this on my next paycheck
Sep 3rd, 2021, 7:49 pm
Sep 4th, 2021, 1:27 am
It's definitely worth investing in Mobilism Premium! Being able to download directly from the website is great and support is phenomenal. ^_^
Sep 4th, 2021, 1:27 am
Sep 4th, 2021, 5:34 am
As of a couple minutes ago you should no longer need to login each time to use the Premium Downloader.

Because the domain through which the Premium Downloader is integrated into Mobilism has changed to dl.mobilism.org (previously it was mblservices.org), you may need to save your Premium password in your browser again. To see what your previous saved password was, do the following:

For Chrome:
1. Click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner
2. Select Settings
3. In the search bar at the top that says "Search settings" type in password and press enter. There will be a result titled "Passwords" with a key icon. Click on it.
4. In the upper right-hand corner will be a field called "Search passwords" - type mblservices.org and press enter in it.
5. Your saved login will be listed below. Click on the eye icon to the right of it and enter your login if prompted for your saved password to be shown.

For Firefox:
1. Click on the three lines in the upper right-hand corner
2. Select Settings
3. In the search bar at the top that says "Find in settings" type in password and press enter. There will be a result in bold titled "Logins and Passwords" and next to it a button titled "Saved Logins..." - click on that button.
4. Type in mblservices.org, select the account from the results on the left side, and press the eye icon next to the password to reveal it

For Chrome mobile:
1. Click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner
2. Click on Settings > Passwords
3. Click on the magnifying glass/search icon at the top
4. Enter 'mblservices', select it from the results below, click on the eye icon to reveal your previous password

Alternatively you can reset your Premium password by clicking Forgot Password Here or I can reset it for you if you send me a private message.
Sep 4th, 2021, 5:34 am
Sep 4th, 2021, 6:35 am
Hi. I can no longer log in to my premium account, it says I've use the wrong password or name
Sep 4th, 2021, 6:35 am
Sep 4th, 2021, 10:41 am
this the best way i have spent the money on
you all are incredible great amazing
thank you
Sep 4th, 2021, 10:41 am
Sep 4th, 2021, 3:53 pm
PollyOz wrote:Hi. I can no longer log in to my premium account, it says I've use the wrong password or name

Please see: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=284351&start=6443

Edit: fixed link (it's the post three posts before this one if you've customized your value of posts per page on Mobilism).
Sep 4th, 2021, 3:53 pm
Sep 5th, 2021, 5:35 am
Disk4mat wrote:
PollyOz wrote:Hi. I can no longer log in to my premium account, it says I've use the wrong password or name

Please see: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=284351&start=6443

Edit: fixed link (it's the post three posts before this one if you've customized your value of posts per page on Mobilism).

I've completely deleted all reference to Mobilism in my Firefox passwords. When prompted to enter username and password on the website, I use the information I have myself saved. I still get the same result. Can you please give me the directions to use the prompt that comes up when I try to use the premium arrow?
Sep 5th, 2021, 5:35 am