Section head: merry60, iheartbooks77
Nov 23rd, 2021, 7:13 am
bahamot wrote:how do you login into VIP account in the app again? I couldn't find it again after resetting my password ...

Open any release, Premium Downloads at the top, and it will prompt you for your Premium login.
Nov 23rd, 2021, 7:13 am
Dec 13th, 2021, 8:01 pm
I've had the app a while now and it's working fine on my phone. But today I've just got a new tablet and downloaded it onto that. I logged in as normal, but for some reason I don't have premium, its asking for my premium password when I try logging in. Any help would be much appreciated
Dec 13th, 2021, 8:01 pm
Dec 13th, 2021, 8:58 pm
Broze wrote:I've had the app a while now and it's working fine on my phone. But today I've just got a new tablet and downloaded it onto that. I logged in as normal, but for some reason I don't have premium, its asking for my premium password when I try logging in. Any help would be much appreciated

Do you know your Premium password? You need to login to Premium. Click on any release, Premium Downloads, and enter your Premium login once prompted. If you need me to reset your Premium password please PM me.
Dec 13th, 2021, 8:58 pm
Jan 13th, 2022, 11:28 pm
adibaguez wrote:this app no longer update?

What do you mean?
Jan 13th, 2022, 11:28 pm
Jan 14th, 2022, 6:41 am
I am new to the world of Mods and even newer to mobilism. I apologize if my learning my way around somehow set off the string of messages in my inbox by multiple usernames and hope I didn't fu#k anything up. I'm in the early stages of self teaching myself to monitise websites and blog sites and if anyone comes across this who has done this before could point me in the right direction I would be forever greatful
Jan 14th, 2022, 6:41 am
Jan 20th, 2022, 12:49 pm
Sorry if I'm asking something very stupid, but how do I download the APK? I can't find a link anywhere.
Jan 20th, 2022, 12:49 pm
Jan 20th, 2022, 8:42 pm
DiazExMachina wrote:Sorry if I'm asking something very stupid, but how do I download the APK? I can't find a link anywhere.

It's in the first post at the bottom, here's the link: https://mobilism.org/app
Jan 20th, 2022, 8:42 pm
Jan 21st, 2022, 6:15 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
DiazExMachina wrote:Sorry if I'm asking something very stupid, but how do I download the APK? I can't find a link anywhere.

It doesn't seem to work, gives me a 403 error.
Jan 21st, 2022, 6:15 pm
Jan 22nd, 2022, 1:15 am
DiazExMachina wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

It doesn't seem to work, gives me a 403 error.

Are you using mobilism.me instead of mobilism.org (assuming you are since your profile says you're in Italy). You can also download the app from Here.
Jan 22nd, 2022, 1:15 am
Jan 26th, 2022, 7:40 am
Does anyone else's watch list disappear on them? Once I close the app and reopen the list is gone. I hit save/copy and it does nothing. I'm in android 11, file permissions granted to the app.
Jan 26th, 2022, 7:40 am
Feb 13th, 2022, 10:26 am
The search function in the premium app is aweful.
On the homepage itself via Firefox browser I enter "boost reddit" and get the results I want.
On the mobilism app I do not get any results, instead I get them only if I enter "boost for reddit", which is the name of the results. Well, it is the name of the app I search for.

Is there a way to get the same search result in the app than via browser?

It appears the browser search automatically includes asterisks whilst the app search does not.
Feb 13th, 2022, 10:26 am
Feb 24th, 2022, 1:13 am
smashthestate wrote:Another problem with the app search function:
I enter "tomtom" in app search but this thread is not listed:
viewtopic.php?f=659&t=4554373&hilit=tomtom+nds

It is listed via browser search by entering "tomtom"

The GPS section is not available in the app, only the Android and eBooks sections are.
Feb 24th, 2022, 1:13 am
Mar 5th, 2022, 6:53 pm
Hi, I searched the thread for the phrase and didn't find it but I've been getting the "You are not authorised!" error message again when trying to thank uploaders with the thumbs up button on Android app.

It's hit across all Android devices now (I swear it was working on my phone though prior). The fix was me logging out and logging back in again (+ then Premium login though that is probably unrelated if you don't have Premium just try logging out from the main menu (option is down the bottom) then re-login). I just thought I'd put that here in case someone searches this thread using this error message text and don't get any results.

I'd like to apologise to uploaders for not being able to thank them sometimes. I'm pretty good about it but don't always have access to Windows hence the Android thing's been messing with me this week.

P.S. Stay strong and safe, Ukrainian comrades. The overwhelming majority of the world is on your side even if we can't do as much as we want to (or our governments won't).
Mar 5th, 2022, 6:53 pm