Applications for calculations
Aug 14th, 2011, 3:06 am
Calc Pro - The Top Mobile Calculator for WP7 v3.4
Requirements:Unlocked WP7 device, any XAP deployment tool
Overview:
The top selling mobile calculator is now available on your Windows Phone 7! The only mobile calculator that can truly replace your pocket calculator. Calc Pro offers more power, more features, and more accuracy than any other mobile calculator. 10 powerful calculators and 10 financial worksheets, Calc Pro is by far the top choice to meet your educational, business, or household needs. Whether you are checking the latest currency rates or converting simple cooking measurements, Calc Pro makes it easy to solve even the toughest calculations.

• Standard, Scientific, Base Conversions, Graphing, Unit Converter, World Currencies, Constants, Financial, Statistics and Date & Time.
• The Financial Calculator contains 10 powerful calculator worksheets to help solve common financial problems.
• Five display options: normal, scientific, fractions, engineering, and fixed (2-10 decimal places).
• Five calculator modes: simple, algebraic, direct algebraic, expression, and RPN.
• Five skin styles each with eight color schemes.

New for Version 3.4:

• New Icon
• Added Tax+/Tax- buttons to standard calculator
• Added Flow Rate to Unit Converter
• Added Feet of Water and Inches of Water to Pressure Conversions
• Added Tangents to graph screen
• Added message box response when saving constants
• Added email menu icon to View Tape
• Added additional flag images for new currencies

Image Image Image

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.windowsphoneapplist.com/calc_pro_-_the_top_mobile_calculator-a2175.html

Download Instructions:
http://www.multiupload.com/P99X2WMBD0
Aug 14th, 2011, 3:06 am

Aug 17th, 2011, 2:55 pm
15 wrz$. Category: Calculators
Aug 17th, 2011, 2:55 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage
Have a release in WP7 section? >> If I have to ask you more than 3 times to fix your release, it will be deleted!
Feb 26th, 2013, 6:50 pm
i need this app to but i can't open the link (wehenever i try it, i get redirected to lyn.lu or something like that; using proxy doesn't help either)
Feb 26th, 2013, 6:50 pm