Discuss Windows gaming.
Apr 12th, 2011, 3:58 pm
Hi,

is there any way do get the achievements working in the downloaded XAP-games? :D
Apr 12th, 2011, 3:58 pm
Apr 13th, 2011, 2:37 am
destroyah wrote:Hi,

is there any way do get the achievements working in the downloaded XAP-games? :D

Hi, As far as I know.. you can't. For achievments to work I believe you must be able to access Xbox Live..and the downloaded games can't because the xap file signatures are replaced when cracked.
Apr 13th, 2011, 2:37 am

ImageImageImageImageImage
Have a release in WP7 section? >> If I have to ask you more than 3 times to fix your release, it will be deleted!
Aug 30th, 2011, 9:16 pm
Yeah it is a great loss. It is the price of "play without pay" I guess that we all confront. I don't know if the signature problem could be tackled. Till then we shall live in the "offline zone" :D
Aug 30th, 2011, 9:16 pm

Nov 12th, 2012, 9:32 am
Feeling sad....
Nov 12th, 2012, 9:32 am
May 11th, 2013, 5:25 pm
There is a way.... I found by mistake...

You do need a fully unlocked WP7.5/7.8 device, the XAPS need to be for fully unlocked phones(with nothing ripped from them).

The key to this is, you MUST download the demo of the game and play it once (this will show in your history), then install your XAP, you will notice Achievements will Pop and they will show up in your Xbox Achievements...

Your welcome !

PS. I would be careful with this, as if you are nabbed for Cheating on Xbox live in anyway, you get reset to a -0- gamer score. I have seen this happen to people who found a little loop hole someplace to get tons of points.
May 11th, 2013, 5:25 pm
May 12th, 2013, 2:43 pm
someonecool wrote:There is a way.... I found by mistake...

You do need a fully unlocked WP7.5/7.8 device, the XAPS need to be for fully unlocked phones(with nothing ripped from them).

The key to this is, you MUST download the demo of the game and play it once (this will show in your history), then install your XAP, you will notice Achievements will Pop and they will show up in your Xbox Achievements...

Your welcome !

PS. I would be careful with this, as if you are nabbed for Cheating on Xbox live in anyway, you get reset to a -0- gamer score. I have seen this happen to people who found a little loop hole someplace to get tons of points.

Nice job.

A word of caution to those who are interested to try this: Your Xbox Live account may be banned for piracy. This will affect all purchases made on the Xbox Marketplace(Xbox 360) with that account.
May 12th, 2013, 2:43 pm
May 12th, 2013, 10:21 pm
acefire wrote:A word of caution to those who are interested to try this: Your Xbox Live account may be banned for piracy. This will affect all purchases made on the Xbox Marketplace(Xbox 360) with that account.

no problems (for me) for playing patched XBL games on full unlocked phones... achievements working and dont hear any banned account because that... is risk but for now working
May 12th, 2013, 10:21 pm