Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 26th, 2021, 1:21 am
Elemental Magic Unleashed Series by Serenity Ackles (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 MB
Overview: Serenity Ackles is a self-diagnosed story addict, writing paranormal reverse harem tales. She loves creating new worlds and characters to fall head first into, often forgetting they're not real, and hopes readers will too.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Grounded - With electricity coursing through my veins, I am the jolt that could change the world.
Elementals are the rarest of all supernatural creatures. Their control over the elements ranks them as the most dangerous beings to ever walk the earth.
And I should know.
I’m one of them.
After spending most of my life locked up, with my elemental ability being exploited as a battery to power the Lycan village, an unlikely ally has set me free. Now, I’m running for my life.
But I’m not alone.
By my side are a trio of gargoyles, whose determination to crush the Lycans is as strong as their imposing physiques, and a seething vampire who thirsts for bloody vengeance.
A war is raging straight for us. One that I will be powerless to prevent unless I learn to ground the voltage surging through me. Time is running out. Will I be the salvation to those rallying behind me? Or the curse that costs them their lives?

2. Charged - They called me Battery, but as soon as I’m fully charged, they’re going to discover how much power I wield.
My path of vengeance took a detour when I was rescued by the gargoyles of Castle Viegls. For several months I allowed myself to become settled with these men; to think I could have a life when once I didn’t.
But danger is attracted to danger, and that’s exactly what I brought to this sanctuary. Now this group has been ripped apart. Putting DB, Knox and Hunter in harms way was never what I wanted. To keep them safe, I’ll have to leave.
I will get my revenge on the Lycans, but not before I make things right. I never came here to replace anyone. Being here has made me want to stay, but I can’t do that when I’m the threat. I’ll make sure that I bring the guys back together before I go after the Lycans.
And if I survive that, hopefully they’ll welcome me back.

3. Shocked - They used me for my power. What they don’t realise is that they created something more powerful than they could have ever imagined.
We didn’t escape the Lycans unscathed. Knox is hurt—physically and emotionally. My powers are gone. And Javion…
My mates want me to rest and recover, but how can I do that when the ones who hurt me and my mates are still out there? The only thing that will make me feel better is revenge.
If The Lycans want me back, they’re going to get me. Because everything they’ve done has changed me more than anyone could ever realise... Deep inside me, I have the power to make things right.
They created a being so powerful and when they find out, they’re going to be Shocked.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/9x4mhif8tj8p
https://uploadrar.com/gg7od4v3g1z3

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Feb 26th, 2021, 1:21 am