Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Jul 17th, 2021, 5:45 pm
Anyone remembers a very old PC game? I don't remember its name and would like to find it, there are some similar games for android but when I try description google shows some weird results. I'd like to try "name"-like game, maybe it works.
I had it on a very old PC that died years ago so unfortunately can't check there. There were many levels, an empty grid for a mosaic and a kind of transmission belt. Some pieces like triangles or squares or random shapes appeared on that transmission belt and user had to choose pieces to put into that grid and complete every mosaic. It was a tangram-type game. And user was able to discard some pieces that didn't fit. I think it had 2 modes, casual and time challenge or something similar.
Any idea what it was?
Jul 17th, 2021, 5:45 pm
Aug 4th, 2021, 12:37 pm
Yay! Puzzle inlay looks just like my lost game. Thanks!
Aug 4th, 2021, 12:37 pm
Sep 21st, 2021, 2:41 pm
migotka21 wrote:Yay! Puzzle inlay looks just like my lost game. Thanks!

I'm glad you found it. Nothing worse than an itch without a scratch. :)
Sep 21st, 2021, 2:41 pm
Nov 5th, 2021, 7:58 pm
Quiksilva wrote:

I'm glad you found it. Nothing worse than an itch without a scratch. :)

Very true. Recently I've been looking for a complex space sim game that I've played for a bit as a kid but never managed to finish because it was too darn difficult. Some searching here and there and found out that the game was called Ironseed and it was indeed a hard one.
Nov 5th, 2021, 7:58 pm
Nov 8th, 2021, 5:23 pm
Bit late, hope you managed to defeat all puzzles in these three months. There was also a game called Pandoras Box in a similar mosaic style. Very old windows 98? Windows XP puzzle game taking place (as title suggests) ON the literal box of pandora. Worth a google search, maybe?
Nov 8th, 2021, 5:23 pm
Nov 26th, 2021, 10:54 pm
Pandora's box isn't familiar, sorry. The design is nice. Wonder if a demo works on new computers.
Nov 26th, 2021, 10:54 pm
Dec 31st, 2021, 1:32 pm
migotka21 wrote:Pandora's box isn't familiar, sorry. The design is nice. Wonder if a demo works on new computers.

Couldnt tell ya, last time I managed to open it was via emulator windows.. 7? Think it was 7. Let me know if you ever try and your findings, if you want.
Dec 31st, 2021, 1:32 pm
Jul 1st, 2022, 9:51 pm
I really enjoyed playing pac-man in the past
now hooked on wordle
Jul 1st, 2022, 9:51 pm