Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
May 19th, 2022, 8:36 pm
first off i use linux on the internet only, lubuntu and debian.
i just got off one surfshark that i was on for 2 years, its was ok, had to reconnect every 2 or 3 days
traffic was fine as my connection is pretty slow.
it expired so i tried another
cyberghost, which started out great but had increasing issues with losing dns connections. then after a few weeks it
got so bad i had to cancel it just at the end of the 45 day trial. never figured out why.

i transfer around 1TB a month over all, not much over 50gb a day (over cable 1.5mbdown 300kbup MAX)

i am on private internet access (pia) right now and im very happy with it. much more so over surfshark.
it has a easy linux app, automatically reconnects, seems to have s good kill switch, and i have no issues with 1 tb of data downloaded each month.

so im looking at other VPNs and how they do.
i cant complain about surfshark other then having to reconnect every few days. and its cheap and reviewed safe.

tell me about what VPN you use, how much traffic you run over it and anything else you can think of.
i need to get a new one soon
May 19th, 2022, 8:36 pm

Pirates were the first democratic organization in the new world.
May 21st, 2022, 12:59 pm
I heard Nord brought over surfshark so I am not sure if is going to be good in next few months.
The top three VPNs out there are ExpressVPN, NordVPN and Surfshark. Maybe you could check out mullvad?
May 21st, 2022, 12:59 pm
Oct 18th, 2022, 12:15 pm
I've been running Ivacy for the past 6 years. Their split tunneling option is what caught my eye at the time. Since then, it's been their ability to port forward so I can torrent that has been the attraction. No logs, great sever selection and decent pricing keeps me coming back.
Oct 18th, 2022, 12:15 pm
Nov 20th, 2022, 9:08 am
I've been using ExpressVPN for a while now and haven't had any issues.
Nov 20th, 2022, 9:08 am