Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Oct 1st, 2022, 3:54 am
Just posting this as an Appreciation for the hard work Jerry puts into his fan eBooks. Through his generally complete collections of various Sci-Fi authors (and other genre's) I've discovered authors I have never heard of before and been binge reading them. I'm very impressed with the works of Henry Kuttner and C.L. Moore, and it's all thanks to Jerry. Has anyone else been reading them?

Sadly, since I don't know where specifically these books were first being uploaded, they used to be regularly released on Mobilism by the prolific user, JJBB, who is unfortunately no longer active on the site.
Oct 1st, 2022, 3:54 am
Nov 12th, 2022, 9:09 pm
After JJBB left, some new releases were uploaded by Mariang - probably some leftovers from JJBB.
I tried to ask Mariang if there was some way to access new releases, but I never had an answer.
JJBB was starting to publish the books of L P Davies, and I hoped for "The Paper Dolls", his first novel never published as a ebook.
Nov 12th, 2022, 9:09 pm