Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Apr 14th, 2023, 7:00 am
I have issues of the Mathematics Magazine by MAA targeted to undergraduate student of mathematics, and I am wondering if I can upload the whole thing instead of uploading issue by issue as it would be cumbersome as there are more than 350 issues in total.
Apr 14th, 2023, 7:00 am
Apr 14th, 2023, 7:36 pm
We do allow bulk uploads of magazines on a yearly basis (i.e. posting all mags from a single year) but not a full 300+ mags.

You would need to zip the yearly bundles into an archive program like zip or rar or 7z and upload it to at least two different fileserver sites (at least one of them a premium site), the same as all of our posters.

At this time, we only have a single issue of this magazine on our site, June 2017 (viewtopic.php?f=123&t=2233717), which would need to be left out of your bundle for that year since it would be a duplicate (unless you can get permission from that poster to repost it).

Contact a moderator on duty privately if you need more information. :)
Apr 14th, 2023, 7:36 pm

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain
Apr 16th, 2023, 5:28 am
Fizban wrote:We do allow bulk uploads of magazines on a yearly basis (i.e. posting all mags from a single year) but not a full 300+ mags.

You would need to zip the yearly bundles into an archive program like zip or rar or 7z and upload it to at least two different fileserver sites (at least one of them a premium site), the same as all of our posters.

At this time, we only have a single issue of this magazine on our site, June 2017 (viewtopic.php?f=123&t=2233717), which would need to be left out of your bundle for that year since it would be a duplicate (unless you can get permission from that poster to repost it).

Contact a moderator on duty privately if you need more information. :)

I am the uploader who uploaded the issue of June 2017.
Apr 16th, 2023, 5:28 am