Support for everything about jailbreaking.
Nov 23rd, 2011, 3:22 pm
Was the post updated because to my knowledge it never had a link to a mediafire download where it gave you chevron. Right now I'm on Mango, I heard to unlock I have to go back to Pre Nodo, but I'm seeing a guy here saying just go back to Nodo and Unlock with Chevron like this method has posted.
Nov 23rd, 2011, 3:22 pm

Sent from Windows Phone ®
Nov 23rd, 2011, 5:25 pm
RenaldoTT wrote:Was the post updated because to my knowledge it never had a link to a mediafire download where it gave you chevron. Right now I'm on Mango, I heard to unlock I have to go back to Pre Nodo, but I'm seeing a guy here saying just go back to Nodo and Unlock with Chevron like this method has posted.

To unlock with the old chevron, you need pre-nodo.

To unlock with the new chevron wp7 labs, any version should work fine.
Nov 23rd, 2011, 5:25 pm
Nov 23rd, 2011, 9:37 pm
Well you see in the OP it does not say if you need to buy a token or not it just has 2 downloadable files, one is the Cheveron.exe and the next is the certificate, I know that on the website they say you need a 9USD token so I was wondering if the stuff in the OP was for pre-nodo or any version. Thanks
Nov 23rd, 2011, 9:37 pm

Nov 24th, 2011, 1:58 pm
RenaldoTT wrote:Well you see in the OP it does not say if you need to buy a token or not it just has 2 downloadable files, one is the Cheveron.exe and the next is the certificate, I know that on the website they say you need a 9USD token so I was wondering if the stuff in the OP was for pre-nodo or any version. Thanks

It's for pre-nodo version.

Hope this clears your doubts :)
Nov 24th, 2011, 1:58 pm
Nov 25th, 2011, 2:22 am
Yea thanks
Nov 25th, 2011, 2:22 am

Dec 10th, 2011, 1:05 am
is a developer unlock the same as a chevron or mfg unlock?

at first i tried a mfg unlock with my lg. any deployer or installer showed me that there is an usb connection problem or phone is unlocked (it wasnt..).
now i got a developer unlock and everything worked fine. i restarted my pc connected my phone and now the same error message shows up "no usb conn, or no unlock..."
does anyone know what i have to do? i didnt change anything. i just restarted my pc...
i delevoper-unlocked my phone with the same mango version i´m using now.

i already restarted my phone and pc several times.
Dec 10th, 2011, 1:05 am
Dec 10th, 2011, 2:49 pm
tau2000 wrote:is a developer unlock the same as a chevron or mfg unlock?

at first i tried a mfg unlock with my lg. any deployer or installer showed me that there is an usb connection problem or phone is unlocked (it wasnt..).
now i got a developer unlock and everything worked fine. i restarted my pc connected my phone and now the same error message shows up "no usb conn, or no unlock..."
does anyone know what i have to do? i didnt change anything. i just restarted my pc...
i delevoper-unlocked my phone with the same mango version i´m using now.

i already restarted my phone and pc several times.

Maybe you accidentally altered the way your phone responds to USB connection when you edited the registry.

Try updating to the latest version of Zune and updating all the necessary drivers needed for your PC to recognise the phone and try again.

Worst case scenario, you might have to hard reset your phone.
Dec 10th, 2011, 2:49 pm
Dec 17th, 2011, 8:09 pm
My Dell Venue Pro keeps relocking, can you help me prevent it. I have searched but nothing exists from what I can see.
Dec 17th, 2011, 8:09 pm

Dec 18th, 2011, 8:28 am
RenaldoTT wrote:My Dell Venue Pro keeps relocking, can you help me prevent it. I have searched but nothing exists from what I can see.

This issue has been discussed in my post on this thread previously.

viewtopic.php?p=844907#p844907
Dec 18th, 2011, 8:28 am
Jan 29th, 2012, 11:16 am
I have HTC HD7 that already been updated to Mango.
Is there any way to unlock it, and not going back to NoDo?

Thanx!
Jan 29th, 2012, 11:16 am
Jan 29th, 2012, 3:22 pm
KickAsser wrote:I have HTC HD7 that already been updated to Mango.
Is there any way to unlock it, and not going back to NoDo?

Thanx!

There are a few ways to do so.

1. Register at App Hub to get a WP7 Developer account for $99

2. Register at App Hub and get a WP7 Developer account for free if you are a student

3. Visit Chevron WP7 labs and purchase an unlock token for $9
Jan 29th, 2012, 3:22 pm
Feb 9th, 2012, 9:45 am
Hello everybody... You all write that NoDo is from 7.0.7390 ?

I have a Dell Venue Pro with 7.0.7355 - does it mean that I'm on pre-NoDo and I can jailbreak with old chevron ?
Feb 9th, 2012, 9:45 am
Feb 9th, 2012, 1:00 pm
york_daro wrote:Hello everybody... You all write that NoDo is from 7.0.7390 ?

I have a Dell Venue Pro with 7.0.7355 - does it mean that I'm on pre-NoDo and I can jailbreak with old chevron ?

Not sure, you will have to try it yourself.

But note that you have to set your date before November 2011 on your PC and phone, otherwise the unlocker won't work due to the expired certificate.
Feb 9th, 2012, 1:00 pm
Feb 9th, 2012, 10:58 pm
acefire wrote:
york_daro wrote:Hello everybody... You all write that NoDo is from 7.0.7390 ?

Not sure, you will have to try it yourself.

But note that you have to set your date before November 2011 on your PC and phone, otherwise the unlocker won't work due to the expired certificate.

Doesn't work :(
So I'm updating to Mango...
Feb 9th, 2012, 10:58 pm