Support for everything about jailbreaking.
Nov 11th, 2011, 6:45 pm
Hey I tell you something! Before I unlock my Phone with ChevronWP7 I had some (pirate) Xbox Live Game, before Unlock I couldnt start them because I have unlock to Mango. but now I can start every Game with the unlock.

Now I have a problem because the sideloads. I can´t deploy xaps. Can I use the removesideload.xap? Or is there any other chance to deploy more xaps
Nov 11th, 2011, 6:45 pm
Nov 12th, 2011, 1:34 pm
rko-freaK wrote:Hey I tell you something! Before I unlock my Phone with ChevronWP7 I had some (pirate) Xbox Live Game, before Unlock I couldnt start them because I have unlock to Mango. but now I can start every Game with the unlock.

Now I have a problem because the sideloads. I can´t deploy xaps. Can I use the removesideload.xap? Or is there any other chance to deploy more xaps

There are a number of things that don't make sense. Could you phrase it properly?

1. How did you even install cracked apps before you unlocked your phone?

2. Before unlock you couldn't start them because you have unlock to Mango? So is your phone unlocked or not?

From your case, I think you reached the sideload limit of 10apps. To install more, you have to edit the registry to allow unlimited sideloaded apps, or simply uninstall some which you don't use.
Nov 12th, 2011, 1:34 pm
Nov 12th, 2011, 3:05 pm
And for anyone who asks "How do I remove the sideload limit". See this thread here that describes how to and provides a xap file.
Nov 12th, 2011, 3:05 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage
Have a release in WP7 section? >> If I have to ask you more than 3 times to fix your release, it will be deleted!
Nov 12th, 2011, 4:49 pm
@acefire @stillriza

I tell you my story :) I had NoDo with Unlock before, I had many apps and more, then I updated to Mango and my Unlock was broken. But I still had those Games and couldn´t start them (Got Microsoft Message, you know). Know I have the official ChevronWP7 jailbreak and all games are working! I need just sideload limit and I hope I can deploy pirate apps for the future ;)

I hope you know what I mean, now ;)

BTW: I got almost more than 10 App and I can´t deploy more, not even the sideloadlimit.xap and can you show me the tutorial to clear that in the registry?
Nov 12th, 2011, 4:49 pm
Nov 13th, 2011, 2:11 pm
First, remove at least 1 of the sideloaded apps and install WP7 root tools v0.7 found here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1265321

Then launch WP7 root tools and navigate to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DeviceReg\Install] in your registry.

Locate this entry "MaxUnsignedApp" and edit the value such that the value now becomes "MaxUnsignedApp"=dword:7fffffff

If you cannot deploy WP7 root tools, you might need to read this guide:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1271963
Nov 13th, 2011, 2:11 pm
Nov 13th, 2011, 4:20 pm
Now I removed all my games and apps. I can deploy my self programmed Apps now, but not the WP7 root tools. It comes a message that it seems to be a licensing problem. I think the ChevronWP7Labs don´t support this xaps. Don´t know...
Nov 13th, 2011, 4:20 pm
Nov 14th, 2011, 12:04 am
rko-freaK wrote:Now I removed all my games and apps. I can deploy my self programmed Apps now, but not the WP7 root tools. It comes a message that it seems to be a licensing problem. I think the ChevronWP7Labs don´t support this xaps. Don´t know...

Since you can install WP7 root tools, use it and edit the registry to allow unlimited apps as mentioned in my previous post.

After doing so, your phone should be interop unlocked thus allowing you to deploy certain homebrew apps.
Nov 14th, 2011, 12:04 am
Nov 14th, 2011, 1:35 pm
Yes, I can deploy "everything" I want, for example Kinectimals,Doodle Jump and other Apps. But in WP7RootTools oder RemoveSideloadlimit and other Registry Editors I got this message "It seems to be a licensing problem with the application."

I don´t know why, I have the ChevronWP7 Unlock that I have bought.
Nov 14th, 2011, 1:35 pm
Nov 14th, 2011, 2:53 pm
rko-freaK wrote:Yes, I can deploy "everything" I want, for example Kinectimals,Doodle Jump and other Apps. But in WP7RootTools oder RemoveSideloadlimit and other Registry Editors I got this message "It seems to be a licensing problem with the application."

I don´t know why, I have the ChevronWP7 Unlock that I have bought.

Try reading this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1271963, it helps to solve issues when WP7 Root Tools does not work.
Nov 14th, 2011, 2:53 pm
Nov 15th, 2011, 5:39 pm
Okay I need the interupt unlock, but I have a HTC and there is no way to get the interupt unlock to my device ;) I´ll have to wait.
Nov 15th, 2011, 5:39 pm
Dec 16th, 2011, 1:01 pm
I used the tool last night on my Nokia Lumia 800,

I was able to sideload an app i was working on but got error 0x81030120 on most xap files. (interop needed)

I cannot load nokia network setup, flashlight, wp7 root tools, etc as they require interop.

looks like im waiting on the devs to locate a hw ver2 interop unlock
Dec 16th, 2011, 1:01 pm