Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Oct 24th, 2018, 5:56 pm
Children of Stone series by Mary R. Woldering (#1-4)
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI .AZW3 Reader | 8.1 MB
Overview: Years ago, when I began to study mythology, it occurred to me that the gods and goddesses never seemed divine. They acted like super-talented people full of very human passions and shortcomings, appearing in different legends like threads woven into the tapestry of time and various cultures. This idea fascinated me and began a journey of recording and relating these stories. I weave them through all times and spaces as I chronicle all I have encountered.
Genre: Fantasy Historical

Image Image Image Image

Voices in Crystal (#1) When Marai, a shepherd living at the foot of Mt. Sinai in the third millennium BC, sings to his goddess one night, he sees a falling star. Tracking it, he discovers a strange vessel containing crystalline entities resembling earthly stones and gems: the Children of Stone. The Children delight in this simple shepherd and his songs of love. They ask him to host their intelligence; to bring them to the sages and priests who have spent their lives seeking the wisdom of the stars. When he agrees, he is transformed into a godlike being. Still a passionate shepherd at heart, Marai gathers others, like lambs to his fold. His journey to the wise men of ancient Kemet won't be easy. Things hidden, that wait in darkness, are always there.

Going Forth By Day (#2) Marai, a former shepherd who discovered a fallen 'star' and was gifted with amazing abilities by the unearthly Children of Stone, has been separated from those he loves. Kept apart by forces seeking to control all of them, they must independently grow to understand their own powers while continuing their journey to wisdom. Will they be reunited? Will Marai rise up and begin to Go Forth By Day? Will those who care for him survive without his guidance and love?

Opener of the Sky (#3) Marai, a former shepherd, who discovered a fallen 'star' and was gifted with amazing abilities by the unearthly Children of Stone, has been separated from those he loves. Turned sojourner, he begins a desperate mission to find them, but the spectre of wickedness and corruption is never far behind and his journey to wisdom becomes even more uncertain.
While Opener Of The Sky, the third book in the Children of Stone series, is the continuing story of Marai's magical search for his companions, it is also the story of Maatkare Raemkai, a sadistic shape-changing warrior-prince, whose twisted relationships once propelled him into power, then nearly destroyed him. Through sorcerous manipulation of the women Marai loves, he has planned his own revenge. The sojourner Marai is just in the way. Will he be too late to save those he loves or will he welcome them in victory?

Heart of the Lotus (#4) As Marai makes plans to return to Ineb Hedj, he knows not all is settled. Old and new foes position themselves, each seeking control of the Children of Stone. New allies find strength and wisdom from beyond the stars, while older foes emerge from that which is hidden. Each destiny interacts and becomes a lotus petal in the Flower of Life.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/x4eu2xdw
https://suprafiles.net/m9o5zct4kjp
Oct 24th, 2018, 5:56 pm

No longer active.