Discuss iPhone apps here.
Dec 25th, 2012, 10:47 pm
Okay, so I admit I'm a bit of a newbie with this stuff. I have had my iPhone since Christmas 2010 but I really don't use it for much other than calls, text message, photos, and music and ebooks (used to be through Stanza, now use iBooks).

I recently updated my iTunes to version 11 and since then I have trouble adding stuff to the phone. Under the older version (I assume it was 10 but may have been older for all I know) I would be able to copy files in the iTunes library, be it a song, a playlist, or a book, and then open my iPhone in iTunes and hit paste and stuff would transfer right over. Alternately I could drag and drop the content from the library to the phone and voila, it would transfer. Neither option seems to work with iTunes 11 and the only way to add music or books seems to be to Sync it which (maybe because I am not used to it, but still) seems very clunky to me.

So - is there something I am missing here? Is there a quick-and-dirty drag-and-drop option I am not finding or a similar way to add content to my iPhone with iTunes 11 or am I just shit out of luck?

Somebody please help! Thanks in advance...
Dec 25th, 2012, 10:47 pm
Sep 22nd, 2013, 10:58 pm
I always had to sync before I could transfer music. Are you talking about having to transfer everything at once? Because I was having trouble with the iTunes update, but found that a little iPhone button shows up on the right, and music can be dropped there.
Sep 22nd, 2013, 10:58 pm