Mar 5th, 2018, 2:39 am
Hi,
I am glad I found this help spot. I am a premium customer and have been getting a lot of rar files that don't open or are empty when I can open them. A lot download as mobilism & with no .rar extension. The other thing is the epub+ I can not open them at all. I use file manager on my tablet to open both zip and rar and hardly had any previous problems, but lately there are many more. I was getting a bit nervous that a new zip system was in place. How do you open epub+ I hope I am posting this correctly.

darco1842
Mar 5th, 2018, 2:39 am
Mar 5th, 2018, 8:15 am
darco1842 wrote:Hi,
I am glad I found this help spot. I am a premium customer and have been getting a lot of rar files that don't open or are empty when I can open them. A lot download as mobilism & with no .rar extension. The other thing is the epub+ I can not open them at all. I use file manager on my tablet to open both zip and rar and hardly had any previous problems, but lately there are many more. I was getting a bit nervous that a new zip system was in place. How do you open epub+ I hope I am posting this correctly.

darco1842

I don't know what you mean with epub+, but a few months ago I had problems when opening newer rar files also.
So perhaps you have the same problem. I didn't have the newest 7zip version.
You may look here:
http://www.7-zip.org/
After I installed this one, my problem was solved, perhaps it will help you also. (Fingers crossed for you!)
Mar 5th, 2018, 8:15 am
Mar 5th, 2018, 7:01 pm
Thank you,

I will look and see if Google Play Store has an app. for this because I think this link might be for exe. files, and I download directly to a Tablet.

darco1842

merry60 wrote:Problem with RAR fixed via PM. It was due to wrong name of file, OP informed to edit file in filehost.
Mar 5th, 2018, 7:01 pm
Mar 7th, 2018, 5:14 pm
Hope this is the right place. I have been getting quite a few 404 errors when trying to download from upload4earn. Has anyone else had issues? Have you been able to resolve? Seems like I am completely unable to download from this site as of now. I get a 403 error from doupload. Perhaps there is something wrong with my browser settings although I have tried, chrome, firefox and even explorer.

merry60 wrote:We have found nothing wrong with the hosts. Please follow the instructions in this topic and let me know if the problem persists, thanks .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file
Mar 7th, 2018, 5:14 pm
Mar 8th, 2018, 2:55 am
smsjmmy wrote:Hope this is the right place. I have been getting quite a few 404 errors when trying to download from upload4earn. Has anyone else had issues? Have you been able to resolve? Seems like I am completely unable to download from this site as of now. I get a 403 error from doupload. Perhaps there is something wrong with my browser settings although I have tried, chrome, firefox and even explorer.

I've never herd of that file host try ask the uploader to upload to a different one a 404 can also be if the file was removed.
Mar 8th, 2018, 2:55 am
Mar 9th, 2018, 4:38 pm
I've been trying to download from upload4earn and basically something has changed so that it is now effectively only a pay site. The instructions given for this site DO NOT MATCH what is currently going on. A similar problem exists with douploads . You either get 403 errors or the web browser goes to a page with just two letters on it "IP". This is a real problem as evidenced by the poster above having the same issues.
Mar 9th, 2018, 4:38 pm
Mar 10th, 2018, 9:51 am
pezblanco wrote:I've been trying to download from upload4earn and basically something has changed so that it is now effectively only a pay site. The instructions given for this site DO NOT MATCH what is currently going on. A similar problem exists with douploads . You either get 403 errors or the web browser goes to a page with just two letters on it "IP". This is a real problem as evidenced by the poster above having the same issues.

I am sorry but this is a real problem on the user's end and not on the filehosts' end. Or else we would have disallowed the sites already, pay sites are expressly prohibited by our rules.

I have had both filehosts thoroughly tested multiple times, by users from all over the world, using different browsers, with different OSs, downloading from PC, Mac, tablets and mobiles, with and without adblockers installed. All but one were able to download freely. The only one instance where someone had a problem it was due to some internal settings, and even then disabling adblocker momentarily solved the problem. An alternative solution for countries where this doesn't work would be a VPN.
Mar 10th, 2018, 9:51 am
Mar 10th, 2018, 9:57 am
I believe you get a 404 error because the file hosting site upload4earn might be blocked in your country.
Try using a VPN ( US/ UK) when downloading
Mar 10th, 2018, 9:57 am
Mar 12th, 2018, 10:25 am
Is there any way to mark more than 4 forums as read? I would like to be able to mark all the fiction forums and the fulfilled ebooks request forum as read.
Mar 12th, 2018, 10:25 am
Mar 13th, 2018, 8:03 pm
Would anyone happen to know how to open or convert a .dmg file?

In the topic it is described as an .epub and it would seem so on the download-page. Yet, after the download, it is a .dmg-file. I've got a MacBook and intend to open it with Adobe Digital Editions.

Usually, in other topics, there are multiple download-links and one of them tends to be an .dmg-file and the other a .epub-file after downloading. In this case both download-links will give me a .dmg-file. (Or is it maybe easier to request the uploader to post another download-link (for an .epub-file).

I hope this hasn't been answered at other pages, I couldn't find it.
iheartbooks77 wrote:It seems you are clicking the wrong buttons whilst trying to download the files from those hosts. I'm also a Mac user, sometimes I get a .dmg file by not clicking the correct 'download' button. You should be getting the .epub file not a .dmg file. For further help, please take a look at this topic: .exe or Virus warning after downloading. it will explain all you need to know about how to download from certain file hosts. Good luck!
Mar 13th, 2018, 8:03 pm
Mar 19th, 2018, 4:25 pm
How do you download from Tusfiles? I can't find any download button. Also Hulkload, plenty of download buttons but all I get is a message saying wrong captcha, but there is no captcha.

merry60 wrote:Instructions to download from all filehosts: .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file. Keep in mind that in some hosts you may be required to momentarily disable your adblocker in order to see the captcha.
Mar 19th, 2018, 4:25 pm
Mar 22nd, 2018, 10:24 pm
I want to upload some books and am looking for clarification on a rule.
Am i correct to understand that according to eBook section rules while ignoring reupload requests is punishable, one can put in their signature that they dont replace links and then are exempt from the rule?

Also, can there be some leeway to the time it takes me to respond to reupload request, maybe me stating in signature, as i am on limited internet and may be inactive for month or longer but dont want to have to opt to not replacing links.
Mar 22nd, 2018, 10:24 pm
Mar 23rd, 2018, 12:02 am
BardamuDestouches wrote:I want to upload some books and am looking for a clarification on a rule.
Am i correct to understand that according to eBook section rules while ignoring reupload requests is punishable, one can put in their signature that they dont replace links and then are exempt from the rule?
If the signature states that the poster does not replace links then they are exempt from the rule, and from posting. A poster who does not replace links is no longer considered an active poster and their name goes automatically onto the list of Inactive posters, which means that they will not be posting new releases and their existing releases with dead links can be re-posted by others. If we want to have a healthy section rather than a cemetery of dead posts, all posters must maintain their links. See the General Site Rules #3.2 for more information.

Also, can there be some leeway to the time it takes me to respond to reupload request, maybe me stating in signature, as i am on limited internet and may be inactive for month or longer but dont want to have to opt to not replacing links.
The eBook Section Rules already contemplate similar scenarios, no need to state it in your signature. The rules allow up to 3 days for posters to comply with re-up requests, considering the amount of pms they receive every day. However, nobody should have to wait longer than that to get a new link, so if you need to be away you'll have to let us know so we can request mirrors in your releases.

PM me if you have further questions.
Mar 23rd, 2018, 12:02 am
Mar 23rd, 2018, 6:40 pm
merry60 wrote:
pezblanco wrote:I've been trying to download from upload4earn and basically something has changed so that it is now effectively only a pay site. The instructions given for this site DO NOT MATCH what is currently going on. A similar problem exists with douploads . You either get 403 errors or the web browser goes to a page with just two letters on it "IP". This is a real problem as evidenced by the poster above having the same issues.

I am sorry but this is a real problem on the user's end and not on the filehosts' end. Or else we would have disallowed the sites already, pay sites are expressly prohibited by our rules.

I have had both filehosts thoroughly tested multiple times, by users from all over the world, using different browsers, with different OSs, downloading from PC, Mac, tablets and mobiles, with and without adblockers installed. All but one were able to download freely. The only one instance where someone had a problem it was due to some internal settings, and even then disabling adblocker momentarily solved the problem. An alternative solution for countries where this doesn't work would be a VPN.

I'm having the same problems with upload4earn and douploads. I'm using 3 different browsers, including TOR, with or without adblockers, with or without VPNs (using US and UK locations). I can't download no matter what, I even tried using clean version browsers.

Sometimes I had similar problems using hulkload but nothing like this.
Mar 23rd, 2018, 6:40 pm

Please Image through my posts if both links are dead.
Mar 24th, 2018, 3:51 am
I'll echo what my other fellow users have said. I consider myself to be quite savvy with filehosts and computers in general and the same errors (403 or just the letters IP) on doupload and upload4earn. I've messed with all the settings I can think of, disabled extensions, tried different browsers, all with the same results. It's literally the ONLY two filehosts that are causing a problem, and it seems i'm not alone out there.

yamlugue1980 wrote:
merry60 wrote:

I'm having the same problems with upload4earn and douploads. I'm using 3 different browsers, including TOR, with or without adblockers, with or without VPNs (using US and UK locations). I can't download no matter what, I even tried using clean version browsers.

Sometimes I had similar problems using hulkload but nothing like this.
Mar 24th, 2018, 3:51 am