May 25th, 2018, 11:40 pm
Can anyone explain to me why I keep getting 404 and 403 error pages from doupload and upload4earn? They are the only two sites that I have ever encountered this problem with. And before anyone says user error I have tried literally everything to make these sites work. Fresh installs, multiple VPNs from 30+ countries around the world, virtual machines, multiple different devices and even computers/devices manufactured from many different countries. It just does not work.
May 25th, 2018, 11:40 pm
May 26th, 2018, 1:19 am
Doupload is hopeless. It is the pit of hell.

However, upload4earn is handled nicely by JDownloader, although you will still have to do the captcha.
May 26th, 2018, 1:19 am
May 29th, 2018, 4:52 am
hello , can i get help on this please ? i was going to fulfill a book request but it gave me an error msg and then i can't find the topic even with search tool, is it possible it was deleted or what happened exactly ? thanks in advance :)



merry60 wrote: Yes, it is possible. Please see your pms.
May 29th, 2018, 4:52 am
Jun 5th, 2018, 9:02 pm
Whenever I try to download using the premium download login I get the following error: "It is not possible to carry out a record in the file..." It's happened multiple times today. Any idea what's going on? Thanks! (And apologies if this is the wrong place to post this; I wasn't really sure where to do so...)
Jun 5th, 2018, 9:02 pm
Jun 5th, 2018, 10:01 pm
thewhitewhale wrote:Whenever I try to download using the premium download login I get the following error: "It is not possible to carry out a record in the file..." It's happened multiple times today. Any idea what's going on? Thanks! (And apologies if this is the wrong place to post this; I wasn't really sure where to do so...)


It is also happening with me.
Mamcerri
Jun 5th, 2018, 10:01 pm
Jun 5th, 2018, 10:49 pm
The Premium Downloader is down, please be patient until we get it fixed, thank you.
Jun 5th, 2018, 10:49 pm
Jun 5th, 2018, 10:58 pm
merry60 wrote:The Premium Downloader is down, please be patient until we get it fixed, thank you.

Thank you for letting us know.
Mamcerri
Jun 5th, 2018, 10:58 pm
Jun 5th, 2018, 11:28 pm
The Premium is back, please read here:


Subject: Download Directly with Mobilism Premium
Disk4mat wrote:My sincere apologies for the issues today. They have been resolved now. Anyone who was unable to download today, please contact me throughout this week and I will add an extra week to your Premium subscription.
Jun 5th, 2018, 11:28 pm
Jun 5th, 2018, 11:35 pm
Thanks Merry.

Thank you Disk4mat. Your dedication helps make Mobilism such a great place!
Jun 5th, 2018, 11:35 pm

Image
Jun 6th, 2018, 2:32 am
merry60 wrote:The Premium is back, please read here:


Subject: Download Directly with Mobilism Premium
Disk4mat wrote:My sincere apologies for the issues today. They have been resolved now. Anyone who was unable to download today, please contact me throughout this week and I will add an extra week to your Premium subscription.

:D
Thanks for taking care of the issue so quickly! I sure appreciate the extra week!
Jun 6th, 2018, 2:32 am
Jun 20th, 2018, 4:10 pm
An increasing number of books here are being hosted on douploads.com / upload4earn.org . Is there a way to defeat the .exe file that is always offered instead of the book? It's not the usual case of uncheck, then try three times on the correct button to get through.... (using IE11, but have same issue in Firefox).
Jun 20th, 2018, 4:10 pm
Jun 20th, 2018, 7:56 pm
NMarshall wrote:An increasing number of books here are being hosted on douploads.com / upload4earn.org . Is there a way to defeat the .exe file that is always offered instead of the book? It's not the usual case of uncheck, then try three times on the correct button to get through.... (using IE11, but have same issue in Firefox).

viewtopic.php?p=5580710#5580710

We are seriously considering a ban, so far nothing the owner said has worked. And unfortunately, we can't continue to allow sites that some parts of the world have a problem with, even if it works fine for the rest. Uploaders will have to understand.
Jun 20th, 2018, 7:56 pm
Jun 20th, 2018, 9:21 pm
NMarshall wrote:An increasing number of books here are being hosted on douploads.com / upload4earn.org . Is there a way to defeat the .exe file that is always offered instead of the book? It's not the usual case of uncheck, then try three times on the correct button to get through.... (using IE11, but have same issue in Firefox).


Please, seriously, try JDownloader for upload4earn.org. It's free and, yes, you will still have to do the captchas but you will NOT get the .exe file or ads. Get the My JDownloader add-on too.

It does not work well for douploads.com. I've had it work once or twice, but 99% of the time you'll get the captchas over and over and over...
Jun 20th, 2018, 9:21 pm
Jun 24th, 2018, 3:58 am
Anonyma'am wrote:
NMarshall wrote:An increasing number of books here are being hosted on douploads.com / BANNEDHOST. . Is there a way to defeat the .exe file that is always offered instead of the book? It's not the usual case of uncheck, then try three times on the correct button to get through.... (using IE11, but have same issue in Firefox).


Please, seriously, try JDownloader for BANNEDHOST.. It's free and, yes, you will still have to do the captchas but you will NOT get the .exe file or ads. Get the My JDownloader add-on too.

It does not work well for douploads.com. I've had it work once or twice, but 99% of the time you'll get the captchas over and over and over...



pay a few pennies... and let somebody else do the captchas for you.. for all them sites..
Jun 24th, 2018, 3:58 am
Jun 24th, 2018, 4:53 am
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=284351

I've never regretted getting Mobilism Premium. It's made my 'book life' so much easier.
Jun 24th, 2018, 4:53 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle