Services provided by the Mobilism staff to make life easier for our members.
Feb 20th, 2015, 2:16 am
Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to ask, or if this has been asked before? But can someone please tell me how to get back to the mobile friendly view after logging in to my account? I can't seem to figure it out! Lol

Thanks!
Feb 20th, 2015, 2:16 am
Feb 21st, 2015, 4:41 am
@AthieN: No, this is probably not the right place for that question, but here's my solution to your problem.

Galtagaldr wrote:When you have logged onto Mobilism you should do as follows.

Step 1 and 2: go to Preferences in the top right corner, there highlight User Control Panel, and click that.

Step 3: click Board Preferences.

Step 4: scroll down till you se My Board Style.

Step 5 and 6: click that option, you'll see 3 choices. Classic, Mobile, Mobilism2. Choose mobile and click.

Step 7: scroll down till the near end of the page untill you see a Reset and Submit button. Click Submit.

Step 8: you should now automaticaly return to Mobilism but in Mobile mode. If you should get stuck for some reason, or doesn't have the patience you could manually click on Return to the User Control Panel.

Step 9 and 10: Now click on the up-arrow in the upper left corner. From there click Board Index.

And voilà, you're now in Mobile mode at the one and only Mobilism.
Feb 21st, 2015, 4:41 am
Jul 5th, 2015, 2:28 pm
I'v tried Mobilism premium for the free week and I enjoyed being able to download direct without need of going on webpages not so sures (virus-free).

For peace of mind and that this forum can continue with the spirit of exchange of the Web, I took a Premium account vip.

A forum like this is a lot of work and I appreciate your work gang ! :-)
Jul 5th, 2015, 2:28 pm
Aug 27th, 2015, 7:21 am
Awesome site,
Mobilism has changed my life.
You guys [who admin. this site], are doing a fabulous job.
Thank you a million times
N
Aug 27th, 2015, 7:21 am
Aug 30th, 2015, 6:14 pm
Mobilism Premium is a superb service. It makes Mobilism far easier to use. Thanks for providing this service.
Aug 30th, 2015, 6:14 pm
Jan 2nd, 2016, 10:04 am
Hello I'm new here and I have some questions regariding Mobilism and I didn't know in which topic to post them.
1) How do I earn/buy more WRZ $?
2) What is so special about the VIP forums? What kind of apps can someone find over there?
Jan 2nd, 2016, 10:04 am
Feb 4th, 2016, 1:39 am
Hi, I have mobilism apps work with android, but lately I cannot download with my premium account. How can I fix this issue?

Thanks
Feb 4th, 2016, 1:39 am
Feb 9th, 2016, 8:45 pm
I have the same issue as whiskeytango, recently I can't download anything, it either says file doesn't exist anymore (even though it does when I go directly to the uploaded.net site) just downloads a suspicious, tiny file without extension. It's happening since the move to mblervices.org. Any ideas why?
Feb 9th, 2016, 8:45 pm
Feb 28th, 2016, 8:36 pm
When I log in with my smartphone it dosn't give me the option to log out afterwards. Could you help me?
OS Android 4.2 jellybean
Thanks
Feb 28th, 2016, 8:36 pm
Mar 28th, 2016, 5:03 pm
why is not working mobilsm market on smpartphone . there are two weeks coz is not workin in my phone android
Mar 28th, 2016, 5:03 pm
Jul 1st, 2016, 12:06 am
how to make more WRZ? Can someone donate some?
Jul 1st, 2016, 12:06 am
Jul 14th, 2016, 3:37 am
I paid for vip a few hours ago i haven't gotten vip status how long does this usually take
Jul 14th, 2016, 3:37 am
Jul 22nd, 2016, 9:54 am
I'd like to either:

- Rename this account to something else; or
- Delete this and create a new account.

I offer all of my 482 WRZ$ in exchange for helping me successfully do this.
Jul 22nd, 2016, 9:54 am

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
― Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Aug 22nd, 2016, 10:49 pm
cobo wrote:I have the same issue as whiskeytango, recently I can't download anything, it either says file doesn't exist anymore (even though it does when I go directly to the uploaded.net site) just downloads a suspicious, tiny file without extension. It's happening since the move to mblervices.org. Any ideas why?

I'm having similar problems. :(
Aug 22nd, 2016, 10:49 pm

:D she rocks out with her socks out :D

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jun 27th, 2017, 7:48 am
Hello, I hope this is the right forum to post this...A few weeks ago, my Mobilism search box stopped remembering earlier searches. It used to spring up suggestions of earlier searches as I typed and I found this really helpful.
Is there something I can do top bring this feature back or has it been disabled?
Regards
Mike
Jun 27th, 2017, 7:48 am