Services provided by the Mobilism staff to make life easier for our members.
Dec 23rd, 2007, 8:18 am
Translation ? why ? since I go to aerobics, I know all languages...
Now I learn Braille on screen !

Wow, Braille ? That sounds interesting! I'm eager to know more, :D - cheers, andree
Dec 23rd, 2007, 8:18 am
Dec 23rd, 2007, 11:39 am
MrJC wrote:I will volunteer myself for this as well.

I am a Spaniard but have spent part of my childhood in the States. I'm willing to help anyone with translation problems just as I was helped when I moved out of Spain :D

I feel a need to give back, :lol:

Great! Thanks for your kind offer, sir! Will inform Guy about this, :D cheers - andree

You did indeed, andree, thank you. Great, MrJc, to have you in our translation team. Thanks! - Guy1731
Andree, partner, could you try to add MrJC to the opening post, please? I get an error when I try to edit the post...

Thanks!

Btw, dear partner, while I have your attention, beside the language of friendship, devotion, partnership and kindness that you seem to be blessed with by birth, isn't there a spoken/written language you could help this community with eventually?

Feel free to add yourself to the list.

Guy1731 :D
Dec 23rd, 2007, 11:39 am

Image
Dec 23rd, 2007, 4:19 pm
Andree
I hate people who put finger on my screen.
This is "Braille on screen" !
But if You are serious, then go to http://www.afb.org.


Thanks, man! Nice info! :D - andree
Dec 23rd, 2007, 4:19 pm
Jan 3rd, 2008, 4:48 pm
I am new to this website. I have been trying to download program, but only able to download program with information. I have no idea how to use helped versions of a program. Can someone please give me some guidance on this?

vemausa, read my PM please, (andree ---> BCC) - Guy1731
Jan 3rd, 2008, 4:48 pm
Jan 10th, 2008, 11:25 pm
I'm a new registered user and new proud owner of my 1st Ipaq (old Palm worshiper converted by some of my friend) but I'm a long time guest user since a few years now (still for those friend). I will start to look to create release for this site, but for now I can offer my assistance for french to english and vice-versa. 8)

Merci mon ami pour votre proposition d'assistance dans le service des traductions. Votre nom à été ajouté à la liste.

(Thank you, friend, for offering assistance in the translation service. Your name has been added to the list.) - G & a
Jan 10th, 2008, 11:25 pm

All my anime / manga release are in english, unless I mention it in the post.

Press any key except... no, No, NO, NOT THAT ONE
Feb 24th, 2008, 1:58 pm
Hi people,

I need help to understand, what are "Contests" exactly ? I can't get it :/
Could you explain in French plz ?
Feb 24th, 2008, 1:58 pm
Feb 24th, 2008, 2:46 pm
@urios wrote:Hi people,

I need help to understand, what are "Contests" exactly ? I can't get it :/
Could you explain in French plz ?

Guy1731 wrote:Here they are and you can also see in what language they can help you. Just click on a name and you will see in an instant if your assistant is online; from there it takes only a few seconds to send a PM, which hopefully will be answered after another few seconds.

Guy1731: english / dutch / french
Caedmon_Fergus: French/English
As what Guy advised here, please PM one of these 2 gentlemen for better french translation.

For the time being, please check your PM, sir! :D

cheers,
andree
Feb 24th, 2008, 2:46 pm

Image
i ain't reup dead links anymore
Feb 24th, 2008, 2:54 pm
@urios said
I need help to understand, what are "Contests" exactly ? I can't get it :

J'essayerai d'expliquer.
un concours est un jeu où vous pouvez gagner WRZ$
WRZ$ peut être employé pour récompenser quelqu'un qui a assuré le logiciel ou comme remerciement vous d'aide.

Parfois le concours un jeu tel que des cuirassés/ battleships.Parfois vous devrez regarder autour du conseil pour trouver une image.

L'idée est que vous employez le mobilism pour plus qu'un examen rapide pour voir quel nouveau logiciel là est

Et peut-être trouvez quelques nouveaux amis.

Veuillez excuser mon français faible

Sherlockx

Merci beaucoup Mr. Sherlockx, :D - a & G
Feb 24th, 2008, 2:54 pm

sherlockx The Eternal Trickster
Image
Feb 27th, 2008, 2:50 pm
well maybe i can help, count me in... i speak indonesian and english

Thanks a lot, vertxx, glad you offer your help, appreciate it very much, your name added in the list - a & G
Feb 27th, 2008, 2:50 pm

Feb 27th, 2008, 2:59 pm
sherlockx wrote:@urios said
I need help to understand, what are "Contests" exactly ? I can't get it :

J'essayerai d'expliquer.
un concours est un jeu où vous pouvez gagner WRZ$
WRZ$ peut être employé pour récompenser quelqu'un qui a assuré le logiciel ou comme remerciement vous d'aide.

Parfois le concours un jeu tel que des cuirassés/ battleships.Parfois vous devrez regarder autour du conseil pour trouver une image.

L'idée est que vous employez le mobilism pour plus qu'un examen rapide pour voir quel nouveau logiciel là est

Et peut-être trouvez quelques nouveaux amis.

Veuillez excuser mon français faible

Sherlockx

Merci beaucoup Mr. Sherlockx, :D - a & G


Donc le WRZ$ sert à récompenser les gens qui nous rendent service.
Mais la partie "Contest"... c'est un concours de quoi ? Désolé j'ai du mal :)
Feb 27th, 2008, 2:59 pm
Feb 27th, 2008, 4:06 pm
@urios wrote:Donc le WRZ$ sert à récompenser les gens qui nous rendent service.
Mais la partie "Contest"... c'est un concours de quoi ? Désolé j'ai du mal :)

Ah! Les concours! Eh bien, cher ami, les concours ont un triple but. Pour commencer, c'est un moyen pour moi et mon ami andree - mon partenaire de rêve dans les services de ce site - de nous divertir un peu du travail fourni sur le site. Ensuite c'est pour vous, utilisateurs, une possibilité de passer un moment lucratif sur le site et et finalement les concours vous permettent de gagner des WRZ$.

Il n'y a aucunne obligation de participer, mais c'est évidemment pour nous un honneur de vous rencontrer dans l'un ou plusieurs concours. Vous êtes toujours le bienvenue! :D

Guy1731
Feb 27th, 2008, 4:06 pm

Image
Feb 27th, 2008, 4:15 pm
Guy1731 wrote:
@urios wrote:Donc le WRZ$ sert à récompenser les gens qui nous rendent service.
Mais la partie "Contest"... c'est un concours de quoi ? Désolé j'ai du mal :)

Ah! Les concours! Eh bien, cher ami, les concours ont un triple but. Pour commencer, c'est un moyen pour moi et mon ami andree - mon partenaire de rêve dans les services de ce site - de nous divertir un peu du travail fourni sur le site. Ensuite c'est pour vous, utilisateurs, une possibilité de passer un moment lucratif sur le site et et finalement les concours vous permettent de gagner des WRZ$.

Il n'y a aucunne obligation de participer, mais c'est évidemment pour nous un honneur de vous rencontrer dans l'un ou plusieurs concours. Vous êtes toujours le bienvenue! :D

Guy1731


Ok on progresse :)
Mais on y fait des concours de quoi ?
Feb 27th, 2008, 4:15 pm
Mar 6th, 2008, 10:04 pm
i can speak slovak/czech/english so add me, I will be maybe helpful :D

Great help, MaTe! Thanks a lot! Your name is added to the list, :D - G & a
Mar 6th, 2008, 10:04 pm

Image
Mar 14th, 2008, 3:27 pm
G, I can help anybody with French english and arabic ;)

Great help, elfie, added in the list :D - a & G
Mar 14th, 2008, 3:27 pm

- Only in Lebanon! (hilarious reality pics) [updated 24/Jan/'11]
Apr 19th, 2008, 7:01 am
I can help with English and Urdu.

Nice, ink! Your name is added in the list, :D - a & G
Apr 19th, 2008, 7:01 am

"Oh mankind! Fear your Lord and be dutiful to Him! Verily, the earthquake of the Hour is a terrible thing." - Quran (22:1)