Services provided by the Mobilism staff to make life easier for our members.
Dec 10th, 2008, 5:15 am
OK tried to install four different times and the 10gSoft Home Inventory Pocket PC Edition v1.1 would not work for me. Not sure why but it kept giving me an error. when I read the the details of the error it says there should be some other cab to install with. But no matter how I try to install it wont do it correctly.
Dec 10th, 2008, 5:15 am

Dont offer everything but dont offer nothing
Dec 10th, 2008, 6:43 am
Alkhal wrote:Are you guys using Emulators or real PPC's?
According to their profile these testers are using real PPCs.

I'm under the heavy impression this application has a problem with OS WM6.1, and installs/works correctly under the other OS, included WM6.1. Unless corrected or updated I think this fulfils the request, formulated by Alkhal here: viewtopic.php?p=300815#300815

Satisfied, Sir?

In the awaiting for confirmation, thank you, testers. Image

Guy1731
Dec 10th, 2008, 6:43 am
Dec 10th, 2008, 7:20 am
Guy1731 wrote:
Alkhal wrote:Are you guys using Emulators or real PPC's?
According to their profile these testers are using real PPCs.

I'm under the heavy impression this application has a problem with OS WM6.1, and installs/works correctly under the other OS, included WM6.1. Unless corrected or updated I think this fulfils the request, formulated by Alkhal here: viewtopic.php?p=300815#300815

Satisfied, Sir?

In the awaiting for confirmation, thank you, testers. Image

Guy1731

But my ROM is stock At&t Tilt WM6 not 6.1? Not sure why it wouldn't work for me? I never updated to 6.1 for that reason that some of my apps would not be able to follow..... Nevertheless I must be doing something wrong if they had it working with WM6... Thank you for your time & assistance :D
Dec 10th, 2008, 7:20 am

Nov 16th, 2009, 12:00 am
Please provide a release test review for this release: HTC FM Radio

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/307570740/HTC_FM_Radio.cab

This cab file eliminates having to tweak the registry of the phone to unlock the FM radio function in many different HTC devices. The FM radio is for some reason locked by some carriers and this will help users unlock it and have it fully functional. I have used it on my T-Mobile Touch Pro 2 running the SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 and it worked perfectly. I was hoping some testers can test it out on other HTC devices as well.

I have posted the cab file to the Software Release category explaining it has only been tested and working on a TP2 so far.
Nov 16th, 2009, 12:00 am

"From the very beginning, be unstoppable"
Nov 20th, 2009, 3:12 pm
RantekInAZ wrote:Please provide a release test review for this release: HTC FM Radio

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/307570740/HTC_FM_Radio.cab

This cab file eliminates having to tweak the registry of the phone to unlock the FM radio function in many different HTC devices. The FM radio is for some reason locked by some carriers and this will help users unlock it and have it fully functional. I have used it on my T-Mobile Touch Pro 2 running the SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 and it worked perfectly. I was hoping some testers can test it out on other HTC devices as well.

I have posted the cab file to the Software Release category explaining it has only been tested and working on a TP2 so far.

I'm sorry, I can't test this. My Diamond has FM Radio already builtin... :(
Nov 20th, 2009, 3:12 pm

OLDImage
Don't forget to rate the releases you use!
Report spam and " thank you " post using the report button!
Wanna talk with the Admins, Mods, users, VIPs, and others? Join the IRC channel!

My IRC Bot: http://www.levbot.tk/ <-- Not a redirecting one... :lol:
Thanks to ga!nusha for my great avatar!
Nov 20th, 2009, 7:31 pm
levex wrote:I'm sorry, I can't test this. My Diamond has FM Radio already builtin... :(

It's all good. I think this will mostly be for the TP2 as I have read that there are many users out there (in certain countries) that had their TP2 shipped without the FM Radio activated. There are other HTC devices with FM transmitters as well where the FM radio is not installed but it is mostly on the TP2.

I guess the best thing is just for an HTC user to try it and post whether it works or not in the forum where the file was posted, unless your team has any other testers with a different HTC device :)
Nov 20th, 2009, 7:31 pm

Nov 20th, 2009, 10:05 pm
RantekInAZ wrote:
levex wrote:I'm sorry, I can't test this. My Diamond has FM Radio already builtin... :(

It's all good. I think this will mostly be for the TP2 as I have read that there are many users out there (in certain countries) that had their TP2 shipped without the FM Radio activated. There are other HTC devices with FM transmitters as well where the FM radio is not installed but it is mostly on the TP2.

I guess the best thing is just for an HTC user to try it and post whether it works or not in the forum where the file was posted, unless your team has any other testers with a different HTC device :)

sorry i also have a diamond with the radio built in.
Nov 20th, 2009, 10:05 pm
Nov 21st, 2009, 7:57 am
OK, then. I'll try to make a custom ROM with no FM Radio. :P
Nov 21st, 2009, 7:57 am

OLDImage
Don't forget to rate the releases you use!
Report spam and " thank you " post using the report button!
Wanna talk with the Admins, Mods, users, VIPs, and others? Join the IRC channel!

My IRC Bot: http://www.levbot.tk/ <-- Not a redirecting one... :lol:
Thanks to ga!nusha for my great avatar!
Nov 21st, 2009, 9:33 am
levex wrote:OK, then. I'll try to make a custom ROM with no FM Radio. :P
And when will it be ? Hmm, lemme think, you have school, you have squash games, well.... I think you'll do this in...euh, a year time ? 8)
Nov 21st, 2009, 9:33 am

i can't reup dead links anymore
Nov 23rd, 2009, 9:10 pm
andree wrote:
levex wrote:OK, then. I'll try to make a custom ROM with no FM Radio. :P
And when will it be ? Hmm, lemme think, you have school, you have squash games, well.... I think you'll do this in...euh, a year time ? 8)

LOL!!

Well it looks like we are getting some responses in the forum where the app was posted. People are trying it on their HTC devices and some have been successful & some haven't. In a way we are all Release Testers at one point or another ;)
Nov 23rd, 2009, 9:10 pm

Dec 5th, 2009, 6:30 pm
scilor wrote:I would like to have tested my Programs :)

Scilor, dear friend, we and our testers will do our best to fulfil your request, but...

Please post here a link to the release post on this forum for the programs you want a release test for.

G & a - release tester's directors
Dec 5th, 2009, 6:30 pm
Dec 5th, 2009, 7:11 pm
Guy1731 wrote:
scilor wrote:I would like to have tested my Programs :)

Scilor, dear friend, we and our testers will do our best to fulfil your request, but...

Please post here a link to the release post on this forum for the programs you want a release test for.

G & a - release tester's directors

Ok it is done :)
Dec 5th, 2009, 7:11 pm
Dec 10th, 2009, 8:58 pm
Dell Axim X51v A12 Official Rom: You will need an X51v

Link: viewtopic.php?f=139&t=90827
Dec 10th, 2009, 8:58 pm

Twitter | YouTube | You know I'm straight cuz I'm doing your mom!

Previous Devices: Dell Axim x51v | HP iPAQ HX4700 | Palm Tungsten E
Feb 17th, 2010, 7:28 pm
please crack this trial software...really like to have the full version...

Please provide a release test review for this release: 5001 fun facts full

Link: http://ximad.com/product.html?appl_info=3
Feb 17th, 2010, 7:28 pm