Services provided by the Mobilism staff to make life easier for our members.
Dec 4th, 2007, 7:48 pm
ok. wrong map :lol:
Dec 4th, 2007, 7:48 pm

Made clears posts on GPS section and goods tittles made users easy live
Before ask something or pollute topics search the reply.......................
...............................................................................surely it is there out

_________Image______________________

_____Image ______Image ______ Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_________Image
Dec 4th, 2007, 7:54 pm
kargent wrote:ok. wrong map :lol:

is it for PNA?
Dec 4th, 2007, 7:54 pm
Dec 4th, 2007, 7:55 pm
I am downloading for test...
I need any of time
I think Is a Map very Old for tomtom V.5
or symbian
Dec 4th, 2007, 7:55 pm

Made clears posts on GPS section and goods tittles made users easy live
Before ask something or pollute topics search the reply.......................
...............................................................................surely it is there out

_________Image______________________

_____Image ______Image ______ Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_________Image
Dec 4th, 2007, 7:57 pm
kargent wrote:I am downloading for test...
I need any of time
I think Is a Map very Old for tomtom V.5
or symbian
fine, i can´t wait to see :)
Oh that´s a pity, i got it from a ftp location.
Dec 4th, 2007, 7:57 pm
Dec 4th, 2007, 8:38 pm
kargent wrote:Please provide a release test review / advanced release test review for this release:TEKSOFT BLUEMOUSE v.1.2
More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://teksoftco.com/index.php?section=bluemouse&tab=info#lnk4


Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/52384916/Teksoft.SRL.BlueMouse.v1.2.XScale.WM5%20...%20A.rar.html

Kargent, sorry for the late reply on this one. (Could never have been so long if my partner had been here from the beginning... :roll: ).
Anyway: This I got from AeroIceman today:

Teksoft Bluemouse has been successfully installed and used on the 8125 running wm5. Infact, im still using.
Its a great app. :D

A release test is schedulled to be done by tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

The PPCwarez Service team. - G & a
Dec 4th, 2007, 8:38 pm
Dec 4th, 2007, 8:57 pm
walkergeri wrote:
kargent wrote:I am downloading for test...
I need any of time
I think Is a Map very Old for tomtom V.5
or symbian
fine, i can´t wait to see :)
Oh that´s a pity, i got it from a ftp location.

From file PNA y can see;
ID=Oesterreich-Schweiz.pna
1592043858
566
This is tomtom V5.66 map 1592043858
You can use in; tomtom V.5 and Symbian.
But I think is missing 1 file.
btw; Thanks Guy by reply, and Aero thanks too.
Dec 4th, 2007, 8:57 pm

Made clears posts on GPS section and goods tittles made users easy live
Before ask something or pollute topics search the reply.......................
...............................................................................surely it is there out

_________Image______________________

_____Image ______Image ______ Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_________Image
Dec 4th, 2007, 9:00 pm
kargent wrote:
walkergeri wrote:
kargent wrote:I am downloading for test...
I need any of time
I think Is a Map very Old for tomtom V.5
or symbian
fine, i can´t wait to see :)
Oh that´s a pity, i got it from a ftp location.

From file PNA y can see;
ID=Oesterreich-Schweiz.pna
1592043858
566
This is tomtom V5.66 map 1592043858
You can use in; tomtom V.5 and Symbian.
But I think is missing 1 file.
btw; Thanks Guy by reply, and Aero thanks too.
Thank you very much for that information, so i can delete it now. ;)
Dec 4th, 2007, 9:00 pm
Dec 4th, 2007, 9:12 pm
Kargent, my friend, our PPCwarez freelance service man, thank you very much for this intervention. Your hidden talents will lead you to unseen heights once they all will be discovered while you allow it in your own special way. Please continue to amaze us and accept the respect and gratitude of the service crew, Guy & andree.
Dec 4th, 2007, 9:12 pm

Image
Dec 4th, 2007, 9:15 pm
:lol: /me cries
Work for yours is not work, is pleasure. :D
Dec 4th, 2007, 9:15 pm

Made clears posts on GPS section and goods tittles made users easy live
Before ask something or pollute topics search the reply.......................
...............................................................................surely it is there out

_________Image______________________

_____Image ______Image ______ Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_________Image
Dec 8th, 2008, 3:07 pm
Please provide a release test review for this release: 10gSoft Home Inventory Pocket PC Edition v1.1

More Info
Code: Select allhttp://forum.ppcwarez.org/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=16787&p=300812#p300812


Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/166423262/HomeInventory.Arm.CAB

This was released in PPC Warez by Lord Yuz but no one can get it to work? Maybe we are missing something? Not sure? Please test for us maybe you have luck?.. Thank You.
Dec 8th, 2008, 3:07 pm

Image
Dec 8th, 2008, 3:18 pm
Alkhal wrote:This was released in PPC Warez by Lord Yuz but no one can get it to work? Maybe we are missing something? Not sure? Please test for us maybe you have luck?.. Thank You.


On it, Sir.

G & a - Services team.

(Request transferred to release testers private section... - G)
Dec 8th, 2008, 3:18 pm
Dec 8th, 2008, 4:09 pm
10gSoft Home Inventory Pocket PC Edition v1.1 is tested and works on PPC2003(SE) and WM5 using the provided .cab file. not tested on WM6/WM6.1, though.
Image

HTH

Thank you, Infernal! - G & a
Dec 8th, 2008, 4:09 pm

Master rules and guidelines by reading Mobilism FAQ.
Download PPCWarez Releaser - A tool for posting releases the easy way!
Your requests will be fulfilled! Visit Mobilism Services
Dec 10th, 2008, 1:53 am
infernal you said youve not tested on WM6? i did and it works fine. not tested on WM6.1
Dec 10th, 2008, 1:53 am

My devices:
Image

Current:
HTC Desire S w/ JellyBean
Dec 10th, 2008, 2:31 am
craigster1991 wrote:infernal you said youve not tested on WM6? i did and it works fine. not tested on WM6.1


I tried this again on At&t Tilt WM6 stock ROM no 6.1 update.... I also have Net CF 3.5?

Here is the error I get??
Image
Dec 10th, 2008, 2:31 am

Image
Dec 10th, 2008, 2:34 am
Are you guys using Emulators or real PPC's?
Dec 10th, 2008, 2:34 am

Image