Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Apr 23rd, 2024, 2:09 pm
Sister Stone Adventures Series by Kristen Bobbitt (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.8 Mb
Overview: Kristen Bobbitt is an avid reader, writer and outdoor enthusiast. She loves motorcycle riding, cycling, skiing, running, hiking, and more. If it is an outdoor activity, she is in! She lives in Quebec, Canada with her husband, four children, two dogs and a pile of chickens.
Genre: Fiction > General Fiction/Classics

Image Image

Book #1 - Exchange of Fire
Four women. The Canadian wilderness. A fight for survival.
Landscaper and outdoor enthusiast Bristol Emerson is navigating the rough waters of being a single woman and re-establishing her life, post divorce.
Deciding that a peaceful excursion into nature with her girls is exactly what she needs to lighten her heavy heart. She convinces her best friend and two sisters to join her off-the-grid on a kayaking/camping trip deep in the wild.
The peace is shattered when a sudden storm and revealed secrets force the women into a battle against the elements and each other.
Will Bristol be able to keep it together and get them all to safety?

Book #2 - Independent River
After her divorce, Bristol Emerson is determined to become a certified kayak guide and fulfil her dream of starting a women's only wilderness tour business.
When Bristol's first kayak guiding trip in the Canadian wilderness goes horribly wrong, she could lose her chance at success and freedom.
Pitted against wild rapids, the men she's training with, and a new relationship, she must dig deep or drown.
Can she keep her independence and her dreams afloat or will she succumb to the untamed river?

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/agznm7ayyhnw
https://mega4upload.com/bgqabiirccgo

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 2:09 pm

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!