Buy and sell premium accounts, online services, phones, hardware, etc.
Mar 22nd, 2011, 11:04 pm
Buy & Sell Section Rules
1. Mobilism is not responsible for any problems with sales that go on here. We will try to mediate when possible and ban offenders, but in the end its up to you to make sure everything goes well. Do not do business with people you do not trust or members with small amounts of posts. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. If you're paying by paypal we suggest you do not send anything as a gift as it will afterwards be impossible to file a complaint if anything goes wrong.
2. Sellers, do not sell something you have no right to be selling. If we find out you are, consequences include but are not limited to a permanent expulsion from Mobilism. In certain cases we may turn over your data to the proper authorities. Do not sell anything stolen, hacked or illegal.
3. A [Verified] tag on a topic means that the seller has been verified by the staff and can be trusted. It is usually given to users who sell regularly and frequently and who have provided samples of their services to the staff as proof of their validity.

Template for hardware, phone and other "physical" objects:
Code: Select allWhat are you selling?
What price are you selling it for?
Where are you located?
What is the condition?

Any additional details...

Pictures:

More rules may be added shortly and we are currently looking into providing an escrow service.

Recommended transaction methods:
- PayPal
- BitCoin
Mar 22nd, 2011, 11:04 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Apr 4th, 2011, 5:07 pm
add the rule "screenshot is must"
Apr 4th, 2011, 5:07 pm
Jun 14th, 2012, 5:17 pm
My posts got deleted why ????
Jun 14th, 2012, 5:17 pm
Jun 14th, 2012, 5:38 pm
zizoadams wrote:My posts got deleted why ????

Please don't create so many topics. If you have accounts for sell, create one topic and manage it accordingly. You're taking up the entire front page ;)

I'll send you copies of your topics for you to compile into one if you want, send me a private message.
Jun 14th, 2012, 5:38 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Apr 8th, 2016, 3:56 pm
What does a [Verified] tag look like, and where should I see it if, for example, Strong Core has one?

Thanks!
Wineguy61
Apr 8th, 2016, 3:56 pm
Dec 6th, 2016, 4:00 pm
How can a seller get verified by the Mods?
Dec 6th, 2016, 4:00 pm

GRAMMARLY PREMIUM LIFETIME // LYNDA PREMIUM LIFETIME // .EDU EMAILS

Skype Me Now!

Aug 18th, 2017, 12:06 pm
Am I allowed to bump my own post in buy & sell?
Aug 18th, 2017, 12:06 pm
Feb 9th, 2018, 4:24 pm
looking to know the reason on thread cancellation,if i did something wrong i would like to know to fix it
Feb 9th, 2018, 4:24 pm