Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 26th, 2018, 8:55 pm
Gentry Generations series by Cora Brent (#3-5)
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 3 MB
Overview: Cora Brent was born in a cold climate and escaped as soon as it was legally possible. Now, she lives in the desert with her husband, two kids and a prickly pear cactus she has affectionately named 'Spot'.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image

Test (#3): PAIGE: People say Derek Gentry is arrogant, perpetually drunk and good for only one thing. They say he’s like a neon sign that reads: ‘I AM THE WORST IDEA YOU EVER HAD.’
And I’m not tempted, no matter how hot he is.
I’ve heard the rumors. I know his story.
But I’ve got my own scars. I don’t need his.
Despite his muscled blue-eyed good looks, he’s definitely just heartbreak wrapped in a seductive package.
However, I didn’t plan on falling into his arms on the worst night of my life.
I didn’t plan on initiating a chain reaction of events that neither of us saw coming.
And I didn’t plan on needing him so much I can hardly stand it…

DEREK: Everyone has a history.
Mine’s a little worse than most.
I’ve hurt my family. I’ve hurt people I never really knew. I’ve hurt myself.
And I’ve been hiding at the bottom of a bottle for so long I’m not sure how to do things differently.
At first Paige didn’t seem like the type who would ever be able to handle a guy like me. Little did I know what kind of mysteries she’s been keeping inside. Now I can’t get her out of my head.
We could help each other.
Or we could destroy each other.
Right now it’s anyone’s guess.

Clash (#4): TAYLOR: I’m that poor little rich girl whose silver spoon was snatched right out of her pretty mouth. I lost everything.
Now my everyday reality includes sleeping in my car and dining on whatever clearance food I can purchase with spare change.
But my issues don’t end there. My nightmare family is hot on my heels and demanding something I don’t have.
They won’t give up until I crack. And I’m just on the brink.
When I finally hit rock bottom I fall into the arms of an unlikely savior.
Kellan Gentry.
Brash and arrogant. Prince of the party scene. Notorious flirt. The kind of guy who would break your heart with a shrug.
Falling for him makes no sense… Right?

KELLAN: I used to be careless. I used to be all about chasing trouble and good times.
But watching my own family go through hell changed everything. Now I just want to stay on a steady path and make them proud.
Then along comes Taylor Briggs.
Two years ago we hooked up at a wild party and she's hated me ever since. She’s gorgeous and sarcastic. She’s wrapped in more secrets than I can guess.
And somehow the ground shifts underneath me. In the clash between love and logic, there’s no mystery as to which one will win.
I’ve been warned about the complications. I’ve been warned we’ll get ripped to shreds.
I dare anyone to try. There’s nothing I won’t do to protect this girl. No matter what it costs me.

Wreck (#5): **From NYT and USA Today Bestselling author Cora Brent, this 'emotional, addicting page turner' may be read as a stand alone.**

THOMAS: Not too long ago my future was all mapped out.
Then two brutal swings of a steel bat wielded by a maniac wrecked my world.
The adrenaline high I used to get from pitching a perfect game is gone.
The major league dreams I counted on have vanished.
And the peace of mind I took for granted is shattered.
The thrills I seek out now are self-destructive.
I know this and I can't stop.
What I didn't expect is for my downward spiral to be interrupted by a shy beauty with a messy past.
I can prove to Gracie that we're supposed to be together.
All she has to do is take that risk.
And all I have to do is remember how to be the guy she thinks I am.

GRACIE: I've learned the hard way that one reckless mistake can topple your house of cards.
And I thought I was finished taking chances.
But Thomas Gentry made it clear he was on a mission to break my armor and guys like Thomas didn't come along every day.
He was as charming as he was headstrong, as hot as he was protective.
He put all the book heroes I've ever drooled over to shame.
Falling for Thomas was inevitable.
And I was his before I understood something important.
We're both broken for different reasons.
We both need to find a way to heal.
Otherwise we don't stand a chance...

Download Instructions:
Dropapk

Mirror:
Dailyuploads

Gentry Generations #1: Here
Gentry Generations #2-2.5: Here
Sep 26th, 2018, 8:55 pm