Books in audio format
Apr 24th, 2024, 6:25 pm
Zodiac Academy series by Caroline Peckham, Susanne Valenti / Narrated by Jake Bordeaux, Bridget Bordeaux
Requirements: .M4B | .MP3 player, 6,75 Gb
Overview: CAROLINE PECKHAM - I'm an author of all things dark romance, from fantasy to contemporary, high school bully to mafia, there's bound to be a book for you! Me and my sister Susanne Valenti now write books together.

SUSANNE VALENTI - I'm Susanne Valenti and I co-write books with my sister Caroline Peckham. We love dark romance and characters who will break your heart, stomp on it and laugh over the pieces before putting them all back together in the end.

---

Dark magic is forbidden at Zodiac Academy. That’s why I hide it so well. But now, I’m supposed to mentor Darius Acrux, the son of the most ruthless dragon shifter in Solaria. If he’s caught using blood magic, he’ll lose his claim to the throne. The problem is? Our families are up to something, and we’re determined to find out what. No matter what dark power we must turn to....

Welcome to Zodiac Academy, where your star sign defines your destiny. As the Fae of the future, you will soon learn the merciless way to claim your power. Life among the vampires, shifters, and sirens is no easy ride, but if you can make it through your exams, you might just be able to harness your inner strength and earn your place among the elite.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction

1 The Awakening (2019)
2 Ruthless Fae (2019)
3 The Reckoning (2019)
4 Shadow Princess (2020)
5 Cursed Fates (2020)
6 Fated Throne (2020)
7 Heartless Sky (2021)
8 Sorrow and Starlight (2022)
8.5 Beyond the Veil (2023)
9 Restless Stars (2024)

Download Instructions:
Zodiac_Academy_01_-_Zodiac_Academy.rar
Zodiac_Academy_02_-_Ruthless_Fae.rar
Zodiac_Academy_03_-_The_Reckoning.rar
Zodiac_Academy_04_-_Shadow_Princess.rar
Zodiac_Academy_05_-_Cursed_Fates.rar
Zodiac_Academy_06_-_Fated_Throne.rar
Zodiac_Academy_07_-_Heartless_Sky.rar
Zodiac_Academy_08_-_Sorrow_and_Starlight.rar
Zodiac_Academy_08.5_-_Beyond_the_Veil.rar
Zodiac_Academy_09_-_Restless_Stars.rar

Mirror:
Zodiac_Academy_01_-_Zodiac_Academy.rar
Zodiac_Academy_02_-_Ruthless_Fae.rar
Zodiac_Academy_03_-_The_Reckoning.rar
Zodiac_Academy_04_-_Shadow_Princess.rar
Zodiac_Academy_05_-_Cursed_Fates.rar
Zodiac_Academy_06_-_Fated_Throne.rar
Zodiac_Academy_07_-_Heartless_Sky.rar
Zodiac_Academy_08_-_Sorrow_and_Starlight.rar
Zodiac_Academy_08.5_-_Beyond_the_Veil.rar
Zodiac_Academy_09_-_Restless_Stars.rar

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 24th, 2024, 6:25 pm

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury