Books in audio format
Jun 29th, 2021, 7:08 am
Paranormal Temp Agency Series Complete by Molly Fitz
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 270mb
Overview: A Laugh-Out-Loud Cozy Mystery in which the Cat is Boss

My name is Tawny Bigford. I’m 35, single, and I love hot showers. Seriously, all I wanted was a hot shower to start my day off right, but when I went to confront my landlady about the broken plumbing, I wound up talking to her corpse instead.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction

BOOK 1: Witch for Hire

Now everyone thinks I’m to blame for her murder—not the best way to make an impression on the new neighbors, let me tell you. But how can I prove I’m innocent when I know practically nothing about the woman I supposedly killed?
Especially not the fact that she was the official Beech Grove Town Witch. Her former boss—a snarky black cat named Mr. Fluffikins—says I have to fill her vacated role until the real killer can be caught and brought to justice.
So, whether I like it or not, I’ve just been recruited to the Paranormal Temp Agency. Now I need to solve my landlady’s murder, figure out how to wield my newly granted powers, and maybe even find a way to fit in around here.
Yup. All in a day’s work for this novice witch.

BOOK 2: Psychic for Hire

After my last assignment almost killed me, I thought I was done with the Paranormal Temp Agency. Turns out we were just getting started…
The board of paranormal liaisons is down a member, leaving Beech Grove vulnerable to outside magical influence. Worse still, the stray cats who work as our field agents are disappearing from the streets—and they’re not winding up in shelters.
Now my boss, a black cat named Mr. Fluffikins, has ordered me to go undercover as a phony psychic and find out what’s happening to the missing feline agents.
Last week I didn’t even know magic existed; this week it’s up to me to help save it.
Yup, all in a day’s work for this part-time psychic.

BOOK 3: Vampire for Hire

Something’s up with the Paranormal Temp Agency, and I’m going to find out what that is. For my last two assignments, the cat boss Mr. Fluffikins had to drag me in kicking and screaming. This time around, I’m all too willing to play their little game. It’s high time I learned why they plucked me from my ordinary everyday life and thrust me into this crazy new world filled with danger and magic.
But it’s not going to be easy. Especially when the PTA orders me to help resident vampire Connie investigate a new coven that’s just popped up in our sleepy little town of Beech Grove. For this mission, they grant me temporary vampire status—and all the perks and the punishments that come with it.
The real kicker? If we don’t solve this one soon, I could be stuck as an immortal monster forever. But that’s just how it goes when you’re a part-time vampire.

Download Instructions:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/z5duwbkq ... 3.zip/file
https://drop.download/5vksjs9vlv93/ParanormalTempAgency.zip

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 29th, 2021, 7:08 am