Book reviews by Mobilism's Book Review team
Apr 2nd, 2020, 3:23 pm
Greetings everyone!

First of all, thank you for being so welcoming. My name is Cristina and I am really happy to join you all in this fantastic forum.

I grew up in a house full of books but I was not much of a reader myself since my older sister was the one to read aloud for me fairy tales before going to bed. At some point during my teenage years, I had to translate from English the freshly released editions of Harry Potter into my mother tongue (Spanish) since I wanted to know how the story carried on and I didn't want to wait for the Spanish copies that would come later on. From there, I started to curious through my mother's infinite library (over 3000 books I had to clean and catalogue recently... omg the intensity) and I got used to enjoying any random books that got on my way whenever I had some free time. Nowadays I am a teacher so you can imagine I still appreciate the world of literature and those who also find happiness in it as well.
Apr 2nd, 2020, 3:23 pm
Apr 2nd, 2020, 3:59 pm
Apr 2nd, 2020, 3:59 pm

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Apr 2nd, 2020, 5:00 pm
Congrats :D
Apr 2nd, 2020, 5:00 pm

“If you’re silent about your pain, they’ll kill you and say you enjoyed it” - Zora Neale Hurston.
Apr 2nd, 2020, 5:11 pm
I look forward to reading your reviews!
Apr 2nd, 2020, 5:11 pm

Buzz is the best doggo ever.
Apr 2nd, 2020, 5:23 pm

Congrats!!!!
Apr 2nd, 2020, 5:23 pm

If you like a book, please buy it to support the author.
If my links are dead, please use the REUPLOAD BUTTON [No posting in topics!]
Click THANKS if you like my releases

Apr 2nd, 2020, 5:29 pm
Apr 2nd, 2020, 5:29 pm

No longer active

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
Oscar Wilde
Apr 2nd, 2020, 5:59 pm
Bienvenida, Cristina!
Apr 2nd, 2020, 5:59 pm
Apr 2nd, 2020, 6:18 pm
Welcome, welcome! Good to get another reviewer here!
Apr 2nd, 2020, 6:18 pm

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain
Apr 2nd, 2020, 8:04 pm
Welcome to the orange squad! ;)
Apr 2nd, 2020, 8:04 pm
Apr 2nd, 2020, 9:41 pm
Thank you for joining the team of reviewers, tchristin. Looking forward to reading your reviews!
Apr 2nd, 2020, 9:41 pm
Apr 29th, 2020, 9:25 pm
Welcome tchristin!
Apr 29th, 2020, 9:25 pm

My Favourite/Recommended Book series:
The Broken Earth Trilogy by N. K. Jemisin, The Culture Series by Iain M. Banks, The Book of the New Sun series by Gene Wolfe
Jan 18th, 2022, 4:37 pm
Thank you everyone for welcoming me as a reviewer.

I have been reading books for as far back as I remember. As a 6-year old child when my parents used to take me with them to the mall, I remember gravitating towards the book store and sitting and reading children’s story-books there for hours while my parents used to shop (I’ve always found shopping for anything other than books a very boring task). On my tenth birthday, a relative gifted me a few of Enid Blyton’s Secret Seven series’ books. That incident changed me from just a reader to a serial reader. There was no looking back- I was addicted. Since then, I have always been very attached to books (don’t tell my family, but I think there’s nothing I can love more than reading, not even humans). Reading is like therapy to me, when I’m reading, all my problems disappear into thin air and real-life no longer exists. It has carried me through some serious lows in my life; I will be forever thankful that I was fortunate enough to discover the joy of reading.

To be honest, it is for precisely this reason that I started to contribute towards Mobilism - I believe everyone should have access to books, especially as therapy with qualified professionals remains out of reach to the vast majority of the world. As a reviewer, I hope to contribute furthermore. Thank you all for welcoming me on board.
Jan 18th, 2022, 4:37 pm
Jan 18th, 2022, 5:10 pm
Jan 18th, 2022, 5:10 pm

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Jan 18th, 2022, 6:15 pm
@JohnDoe0002, I look forward to reading your reviews! Thanks so much for volunteering your time to this great community.
Jan 18th, 2022, 6:15 pm
Jan 18th, 2022, 8:07 pm
Welcome to the team!
Jan 18th, 2022, 8:07 pm