Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 11th, 2023, 3:32 pm
3 Books by Avina St. Graves
Requirements: epub reader, 7.1 mb
Overview: From an early age, romance author Avina St. Graves spent her days imagining fantasy worlds and dreamy fictional men, which spurred on from her introverted tendencies. In all her day dreaming, there seemed to be a reoccurring theme of morally grey female characters, love interests that belong in prison, and unnecessary trauma and bloodshed.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

Death's Obsession - He’s coming for you.
Death is meant to come on a chariot of broken dreams or in the dark trenches of a storm, not in love letters and gifts.
He did not take my soul when I was meant to die. He did not want it all the other times that I’ve offered it to him on a silver platter. Yet, time and time again, he reminds me that I am his: His night monster, his dark love, his perfect other.
Death was the only thing keeping me alive. He watches me from his corner, taunts me with sweet messages, marks my body with his touch as I sleep.
He took the people that I love away from me. Still, no one believed me when I said that I saw the faceless man on the night of the accident.
No one can escape death.
Me? I’m chasing it.

Skin of a Sinner - No one tells you what to do when the boy who shattered your heart comes back to steal it.
Roman Riviera was my everything once upon a time. I found my knight in shining armor in the form of a fellow foster kid. He protected me and promised to stand by my side forever.
But Roman Riviera is a liar.
He left me with monsters.
Three years later, I found him in the middle of the night, soaked in my family’s blood and carving his initials into my foster brother’s skin. He tied me up and dragged me away from the life I had made without him.
I tried to run, but he chased me. I wanted to scream, but the sound never came out.
He says that I’m never getting away from him. He says he’s back for good. I don’t believe him.

Fiery Little Thing - What’s that saying? What goes around, comes around? You torch my house, I demolish yours?
Kohen Osman is a pyromaniac who keeps trying to steal my gig—which is… well, stealing. The difference is, he has sticky fingers because he’s a spoiled brat who thinks he’s better than the family of junkies that live down the block.
I thought life at reform school would be better with neither Kohen or my family anywhere in sight. But my freedom from them was short and not sweet. There’s only so much a person can take before they turn into dust.
One day, he’ll burn for everything he’s done. They all will.
And I’ll be the one who lights the match.

Download Instructions:
https://mega4upload.com/8m85dckwjwdx
https://upfiles.com/30VCOCq

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 11th, 2023, 3:32 pm