Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 21st, 2010, 7:33 am
Night Guardians 1-6 by Linda Conrad
Requirements: Sony Reader, Mobi Reader, 1.2 - 1.7 MB
Overview: Best selling author Linda Conrad's novels have been translated into sixteen languages and are sold in over twenty-two countries.
Growing up in south Florida, Linda made up stories and read everything she could get her hands on. After college, she taught first grade in Miami and tried to give the children as much love for the written word as she'd always felt. When her own true-life hero came along and whisked her away to five cities in seven years, Linda became a sales assistant, a quality control supervisor, a ninety-unit apartment manager and finally a stockbroker and Certified Financial Planner in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas.
When her mother suffered a disabling stroke, Linda moved to southern California to be close. “Mom couldn't focus well enough to read anymore. So I began reading to her,” Linda recalls. “Eventually, my sister and I started making up stories to keep her entertained. Mom remembered my high school writing attempts. Before her death, she asked me to stick with story telling.”
Today Linda is back in south Florida, living with her husband by the sea and telling the stories in her heart.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Shadow Force:
Vowing to protect his people on the Navajo reservation, FBI agent Kody Long joined a secret brotherhood and stood guard in the night against a mystical foe -- a clan of evil shape-shifters. But when the enemy targeted beautiful Reagan Wilson, a scientific genius who'd come to the reservation to find her missing father, Kody faced another threat...

Shadow Watch:
From the moment Dr. Victoria Sommer laid eyes on sexy Navajo medicine man Ben Wauneka, her dreams filled with him, but she had a lot to learn about Ben's world, and with an eerie enemy stalking her, she had to learn fast.
Evil shape-shifters Ben had sworn to destroy had targeted Tory. And while she had captivated him, he couldn't forget the vow of celibacy he'd made to protect his people, nor the secret he had to hide as long as he could.

Shadow Hunter:
Navajo Tribal Special Investigator Hunter Long couldn't believe the news. Spoiled beauty Bailey Howard, abducted with a baby? Well, the woman who'd caused him no end of heartache wouldn't be in danger for long. Hunter was the best tracker on the reservation--he'd save them both. But rescuing both at once became impossible. For the kidnappers belonged to a group of mystical and deadly shape-shifters, and even Hunter couldn't easily escape them...

Shadow Surrender:
Navajo medicine man Lucas Tso had a special gift--psychic powers, coupled with vivid dreams about a mysterious woman. But when he came face-to-face with her, he wasn't prepared for the feelings that stirred within him. FBI agent Teal Benaly was investigating a murder on the reservation, and Lucas wanted to protect her from the evil shapeshifters that had declared war on the Navajo people. Dark forces tempted him to their side, and he'd need Teal's help--and her love-- to keep him alive.

Shadow Warrior:
Proud member of the Navajo brotherhood, Michael Ayze had big troubles. Evil shape-shifters were hunting innocents on tribal land. And now his brother's widow had appeared in the midst of the danger, reigniting deep emotions he'd denied for years. Michael was ready to fulfill his oath to protect his people. But with Lexie in his home, the shifters had a pawn that could bring him to his knees. Even as Michael tried to resist her, all the forces in the universe seemed to be urging them closer than ever before--to each other and to the deadly danger waiting in the night.

Shadow Whispers:
A panther stalking her prey, Sunnie Begay knew when to raise her rifle...and fire. But instead of shooting her enemy, she stared into the face of a stranger.
Cisco Santiago had come to the desert seeking answers about his father's death. Now he'd almost been killed by a woman on a deadly mission of her own. Navajo-born Sunnie wasn't who she seemed. Neither was the bounty hunter who awoke dangerous desire. Together, could Cisco and Sunnie right the wrongs of the past?

Download Instructions:
Download from HugeFiles

Mirror:
Download
Apr 21st, 2010, 7:33 am

Apr 21st, 2010, 8:31 am
Nice release, merry! 33 WRZ$ rewards. Category : Novels.
Apr 21st, 2010, 8:31 am

i can't reup dead links anymore