Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 26th, 2017, 4:33 pm
The Moran Family by Alexis James (3-5)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.4 MB,
Overview: Alexis James is an obsessive reader and author of romance novels, who loves chatting with readers & authors on Twitter.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

3. Breaking Roman - They call me Romeo.
I love romancing women, and I’m good at it.
Roman, the youngest of the three Moran brothers, is the only one who has ever believed in true love. Unlike his arrogant older brothers Cruz and Marco, Roman believes fully in finding that special someone to spend his life with. He’s spent years romancing women, always hopeful that ‘the one’ will suddenly appear.
Everything changes when Sabrina arrives, taking a job within his company, and forever ruining him for any other woman. The cool, beautiful blonde takes his breath away, but getting to know her is fast becoming his biggest challenge. She barely acknowledges his existence, remaining distant to everyone. So he covets in silence, waiting for the day when she’ll see him as something more than another player. Waiting for the day when she’ll see him as more than the Romeo he pretends to be.
Sabrina Morris spends her days running the HR Department of The Moran Group, and her nights corralling her teenage daughter. She doesn’t have time for relationships or love. She’s never known anything but being the best mother she can be, relying on no one but herself. She definitely does not have the tolerance for a certain Moran brother who is far too charming for his own good.
Sabrina has heard the stories about his “Romeo” ways, but the Roman she’s suddenly enamored with is not at all what she expects him to be. His gentle nature catches her off-guard and the kindness he shows to her and her daughter makes her realize there’s much more to the handsome Moran brother than just sweeping women off their feet. She doesn’t want to be attracted to him, and she is certainly surprised when he is equally drawn to her. But can she see past his Romeo façade and allow the warm, loving man into her life?

4. Revealing Bella - Choices define you.
Choices dictate your future, your happiness.
Choices can forever change the person you thought you were.
A college party gone horribly amiss will forever change the life of Isabella “Bella” Moran. She hides her secrets from everyone, especially her overprotective family. She confides in no one. She does whatever she has to do to portray herself as the happy eldest sister of the five Moran siblings.
Jace Austin is instantly intrigued by the dark haired beauty. Even though she is icy and mistrustful, he somehow manages to earn her friendship. The passion between them comes easy, but Bella is content keeping her life completely separate. She’s happy with the status quo. She’s comfortable in a world where trust doesn’t come easy and guarding her heart is the norm.
Not Jace.
He wants more. He wants it all.

5. Educating Sophia - I’m not a stalker.
I’m not. I promise.
College has given Sophia Moran the independence she craves. Growing up in the shadow of three overbearing older brothers and one overprotective sister, she thrives on living her own life in New Orleans, far from the familial ties in Miami. She has her own apartment, makes her own choices, and generally lives by her own set of rules.
She also has a very, very big secret.
She has a secret crush on one of her professors, the incredibly intelligent and beautifully handsome Caleb Bonham. From the moment he appeared on campus, she’s been enamored with him. Although she sees him daily in her job as his assistant, he’s so closed off and antagonist toward most everyone, she doubts he even notices her at all.
Caleb Bonham is attracted to his young assistant, though he’s well-aware he shouldn’t be and does everything he can to refute it. He has enough troubles in his life with his needy ex-wife and a job he has slowly started to despise. He certainly doesn’t need to get involved in a forbidden affair with a student.
Sophia sees a kindred spirit in Caleb, but convincing him to give them a chance is more difficult than she realizes. Yes, he’s probably too old for her. And yes, she most definitely should not get involved with her professor. But beneath the gruff, sometimes rude exterior he shows the world, is a warm, passionate man who sees only the best in her. A man, she believes, could be her forever.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/qnm8h762xvpx
https://userscloud.com/379oswi3ztg8
Jun 26th, 2017, 4:33 pm
Aug 6th, 2018, 3:35 pm
added
5. Educating Sophia
Aug 6th, 2018, 3:35 pm