Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 11th, 2017, 4:05 pm
The Time Series by Jennifer Millikin (1-3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.5 MB,
Overview: Author Jennifer Millikin, women's fiction and romance novelist. Discover her world of stories and half-truths.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Our Finest Hour - Two lives. One hour. A lifetime consequence.
I believe in choice, not fate.
I chose to nurse a broken heart at the kitschy country bar that night.
I chose to let Isaac Cordova buy me a drink.
I chose to spend one hour with a near stranger in an attempt to soothe my pain.
No last names, no details about our lives, just one hour where I was allowed to forget, and then we would never see each other again.
But was it a choice when I ran into him five years later?
I needed help, and he was the only person equipped to give it.
Our instant attraction doesn’t feel like much of a choice either, but it doesn't matter.
Everything has changed.
Now my choices impact other people.
And what will I choose?
Do I keep Isaac out?
Do I dare to let him in?

2. Magic Minutes - Ember
I was eighteen when Noah Sutton entered my life. He was destined for greatness, and I could barely scrape enough money together to help my mother pay our rent. We fell in love. A summer of pushing limits, breaking rules, and living in moments I thought would last forever. None of that stopped him from leaving.
Noah
All my life I had one passion, one goal, a singular pursuit. Then Ember happened. A free spirit, a girl who didn't need music to dance. She filled my rigid world with the very thing I didn't know it was missing. I’ve always regretted leaving her. What’s the point of realizing a dream if she isn't there to share it with? Getting her back won’t be easy. She’s moved on. My whole life has been one big competition, and it just so happens I’ve never accepted defeat.Game on.

3. The Lifetime of A Second - Brynn
Escape. That was my sole focus. Forget the headlines, forget the threats. Forgetting what I’ve done? Never. To disappear, I needed money. I fled the big city in the desert to hide in a small town amongst the pines. The plan? Blend in, work until I have what I need, and then vanish. The problem? Connor Vale ruined everything. Falling for him would be easy, if it weren't for one inescapable truth: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, and nobody around me is safe.
Connor
Brynn Montgomery slammed into my life like a category five hurricane. She stepped in front of my truck, and everything changed. One second to swerve, one second to jump from my vehicle, one second to never be the same. I gave her a job. It wasn't a smart idea. She’s guarded, withdrawn, and aloof. She wears shirts with snarky sayings and won’t let me get within a foot of her. She doesn’t talk much, so I watch her move. Unspoken pain pours from her eyes, emotion moves with each twist of her lips. Hidden behind her pricklyexterior is a tenderness that mesmerizes me. Every day she reveals a piece of herself. Every day I get closer to learning about the fear that grips her. Every day I fall a little more in love with her.

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/hetyWCC
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/1s4ovcf7xzx0
Oct 11th, 2017, 4:05 pm
Aug 7th, 2018, 3:07 pm
added
3. The Lifetime of A Second
Aug 7th, 2018, 3:07 pm